Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
To clarify -- the party can divide treasure any way they wish, but XP for treasure is my department! Treasure XP will be divided equally among all characters participating in gaining the treasure. Period, regardless of how much treasure any character's pouch.

Naturally [re:XP]. And good to know, thanks.

So, guys (and/or gals...are there any gals in this group? Can I just not insult anyone by using the male pronouns when referring to the group as a whole?), what do you want to do with it?

I can, easily, add the ep to Shiyana's Rogue's Gallery listing...or we can put it all here. Whatever you all like/decide.

--SD

Leif

Adventurer
Naturally [re:XP]. And good to know, thanks.

So, guys (and/or gals...are there any gals in this group? Can I just not insult anyone by using the male pronouns when referring to the group as a whole?), what do you want to do with it?

I can, easily, add the ep to Shiyana's Rogue's Gallery listing...or we can put it all here. Whatever you all like/decide.

--SD
I've got experience listed in Post #2 of the RG. So the player's don't have to do anything at all about XP. :)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Shiyana can bandage Odo, but it will be only for RP purposes.

<OOC: Fair enough. What I was looking for. Trying to build some comradery and develop Shiyana in an RP sense. So, perfect!

As a separate aside note, curious that ENworld spell-check considers "comradery" to be misspelled.

Continuing OOC: Anyone seen/heard from Turthain? <end OOC>

Leif

Adventurer
When most spell-checkers flag a word considered to be misspelled, they give you options like change spelling, ignore misspelling, and ADD TO DICTIONARY.

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] - It appears that I never prayed for spells before we started playing (I had thought that I had). That's why I haven't taken care of Odo's wounds yet. Should we continue playing and have Odo pray at the next opportunity or retcon and say he had three cure light wounds memorized? I am good either way.

Also, are you adding in the bonus XP for our character or is that something we will each need to add?

Thank,
JM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases