Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Imperialus

Explorer
Oh, yeah, everythings fine. I guess 'crisis' probably came across as a bit dramatic. My hotwater tank went on the fritz so I was running back and forth to the hardware store buying gubbins to try and fix it.

Rhun

First Post
Oh, yeah, everythings fine. I guess 'crisis' probably came across as a bit dramatic. My hotwater tank went on the fritz so I was running back and forth to the hardware store buying gubbins to try and fix it.

You need one of those new-fangled (and very expensive) tankless water heaters!

Leif

Adventurer
No, when you have a house-full of females who can't perform their daily ablutions comfortably, that is definitely a CRISIS! (At least for their poor men-folk)

Rhun

First Post
Agreed! Sadly, I have been informed that my 'single days' are numbered and soon to expire.

At least you got a good one, Leif!

However, I am reminded of my favorite Ferengi's words (Quark): "All I know is that any marriage where the female is allowed to speak and wear clothing is doomed to fail!"

:D

Leif

Adventurer
At least you got a good one, Leif!

However, I am reminded of my favorite Ferengi's words (Quark): "All I know is that any marriage where the female is allowed to speak and wear clothing is doomed to fail!"

:D
Now I aspired to live by Quark's wisdom back when I could, but I must say that you are correct, sir, I do have agood one. :D My "Wanderer" is quite the Keeper of a Catch!

Leif

Adventurer
Our IC is rapidly closing in on my 4E thread as far as # of replies goes. Still just a fraction of the views, but it's a much younger thread, too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases