Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Is this a good thing?
I was wondering this too, Rhun.
I suppose it depends on your point of view. Seems good for the players here, maybe not so much for my 4E game. Although, in that game, one of our strongest posters has just let us know that RL issues have been and will continue to be occupying more of his attention for awhile, so that may explain part of it, too.
Or is this basically saying, "Lil' less conversation, a lil' more action please?" hahaha.
Not at all! I thoroughly enjoy reading and participating in the in-character "conversation(s)" in this thread!

Rhun

First Post
Although, in that game, one of our strongest posters has just let us know that RL issues have been and will continue to be occupying more of his attention for awhile, so that may explain part of it, too.

Damn real life! I hate when it gets in the way.

Leif

Adventurer
Got an ENWorld email from Keldryn today...here it is:

Keldryn said:
"MIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Sorry to have vanished for a bit... got really swamped with work and my 2 year-old daughter. :)

I'm finding that play-by-post isn't really my thing -- it is difficult for me to really get engaged in the game when it's a few minutes here and there.

The adventure is interesting, and I'd love to play at your table, but I think I need to bow out and let somebody else join the game.

I do appreciate the opportunity to play my first PbP game.

Thanks,
Chris"

So it looks like Revien Teleriel never made it into the scribe's place and instead somehow got lost and wandered off.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"I'm finding that play-by-post isn't really my thing -- it is difficult for me to really get engaged in the game when it's a few minutes here and there.

Man, I'm the complete opposite...if not for PBP, I'd never have the time to game at all. EN World has been a real life saver. And I've met some great friends here...including Leif! :D

So it looks like Revien Teleriel never made it into the scribe's place and instead somehow got lost and wandered off.

Hopefully he doesn't end up on the slave block!

Leif

Adventurer
I should have made my quotation more clear. Rhun, the way your post # 124 reads, it sounds like I'm dropping out.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
THANK YOU! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, oh, ye most benevolent and generous of DMs!

Shiyana dutifully meditates for the requisite hour to alter the "feelings" and "scrolling unspoken (outside of the druidic language) symbols" in her mind to engage the Entanglement spell in her consciousness.

Oh, and did I say, THANK YOU!

:D

--SD

Leif

Adventurer
You're welcome already, SD, but please make a note of Shiyana making the change in the IC if you haven't done so already.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases