Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ya know, come to think of it, steeldragons does apparently have LOTS of time on his hands, so maybe he would be the best one to take on a second character after all..... :D

Comments, anyone?

hahaha. I do indeed...most of the time. As I said, it's really up to you Mr. DM. I can take him on. We can have him be a group character (if it's a "first come, first Odo" I suspect it will probably be me most of the time anyway. haha). Or NPC him for you...OR come up with some reason for him to have to leave (left behind to tend to the villagers might be a good spot to leave him in NPC world for a time..."feeling he can best serve Pholtus by guarding/remaining with the defenseless common folk" yada yada.).

Though I'd hate to see us lose a cleric! Shiyana can't cast curative spells for a while yet...aaaand I suspect this collection of farm houses doesn't have an apothecary or potion-shop/maker where we could stock up on healing potions.

I'm easy. Whatever everyone and/or you decide.

I will, again, go on record, that I have no problems with bringing in another player. But, again,, that is up to you Leif, as DM, and what you want to deal with. I don't think any of us want to "slow things down/put them on hold" to find another player. But if one comes in along the way, I have no issue.

--SD

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, SD, if there are no objections you can go ahead and be the default Cleric as well as Druid. You might want to go ahead and put up your own RG post for Odo.

I'll NPC Odo whenever you wish, and if you ever change your mind we can re-visit this issue. I don't really want to bring in another player now, ya know? But I can put up e recruiting post and see if there's any interest. Maybe.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ok, SD, if there are no objections you can go ahead and be the default Cleric as well as Druid. You might want to go ahead and put up your own RG post for Odo.

I'll NPC Odo whenever you wish, and if you ever change your mind we can re-visit this issue. I don't really want to bring in another player now, ya know? But I can put up e recruiting post and see if there's any interest. Maybe.

Coolio. Done and done. :)

Let's kick some ogre (and orc) booty!

--SD

Imperialus

Explorer
sorry for the slow pace of my posting. My grade 9's have their departmental exams in less than 2 weeks and I'm out of town this weekend so I might be a bit sporadic over the next little while. Feel free to fill in for Cam as necessary. Generally speaking his priorities are:

1) Keep Shi safe.
2) Smack anything that gets close
3) throw an axe at anything closeish
4) shoot an arrow at anything else
5) Track as necessary
6) avoid public speaking.

He has:
-1 to hit with his bow (non prof penalty)
+1 to hit with his throwing axes
+2 to hit and +1 to damage with his sword

He also gets an additional +1 to hit and damage vs orcs and ogres.

Remove ads