Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Imperialus

Explorer
Lets do this HP roll.

Sorry I vanished for a couple days. It was the last full days of school before exams. Next week might be a little busy for me too on account of report cards, but after that I'm free for the summer.

Also, I'm really glad the dice roller decided it liked me for the HP roll. Up to 29 HP now.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Indeed, 29 is AWESOME for L2! I'm still glad I decided to give you your Con bonus on both L1 Ranger hit dice, I'm only sorry that I never thought to do that years ago.

Incidentally, I'll have to make a mental note that Camlin is just BEGGING for a good a$$-whupping! :D

Rhun

First Post
Incidentally, I'll have to make a mental note that Camlin is just BEGGING for a good a$$-whupping! :D

Well, since he now has about the same amount of hit points as an Ogre, he gets to take the next one on single handedly...one on one!

Leif

Adventurer
Just in case anybody hasn't been watching the xp totals in the RG, I've decided to double the awards so far to allow for the slowness of the whole play-by-post thing. What that means is that Odo, Camlin, and Shiyana now have enough xp to be 2nd level. Turthain, ahhh, not so much yet, but he's about 2/3 of the way to his thief level! Anyway, after the PCs rest for the night, they will wake up tomorrow 2nd level! [At least, everybody except Turthain will, sorry, Rhun.]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases