Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Today is a red letter day! We've had IC posts from everyone in the game today! Hmmm, I wonder if that's because the PCs are on the doorstep of a real dungeon? (Finally!)

Rhun

First Post
Today is a red letter day! We've had IC posts from everyone in the game today! Hmmm, I wonder if that's because the PCs are on the doorstep of a real dungeon? (Finally!)

Hmmm...definitely bizarre. But I think I actually prefer the outdoors. Much more room to run away from ogres. :)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Hmmm...definitely bizarre. But I think I actually prefer the outdoors. Much more room to run away from ogres. :)

Tough Noogies, Turthain! :p

lol. Awww.

Well, though we, as a party, seem particularly suited for outdoorsy stuff (at least the ranger, the druid, and the multiclassed elf ;) ), I as a player am thoroughly lookign forward to putting our skills to use in a different environment and the/a "real dungeon delve experience" on the whole.

Who brought the 10' pole?! :D

--SD

Leif

Adventurer
Possible new player

steeldragons, I've found us a new player who is willing to assume control of either cleric Odo or druid Shiyana according to your preference. He is [MENTION=9833]Toric_Arthendain[/MENTION]. If you're interested in relieving yourself [heh!] of one of them, please decide which one and let him know.

Toric_A., this, obviously is our OOC. IC is here. RG is here.

The 'original' Odo is here, but steeldragons has been running him through his recent level-up to 2nd, which version is here.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Hey, sure. No problem. More than welcome to take over Odo.

Welcome @Toric_Arthendain :) Arriving just in time too...seems we're in the process of getting up to our throats in orcs.

--SD

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Weird. There is someone using the handle Toric as well as the handle Toric_Arthendain. Wonder if these are used by the same person?

Rhun

First Post
Weird. There is someone using the handle Toric as well as the handle Toric_Arthendain. Wonder if these are used by the same person?

Probably not...probably just a coincidence. Considering how many inactive users are on this site.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases