Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Unless I'm forgetting, I believe Toric_Arthendain is my first and only screen name here at ENWorld. In any event, thanks for the welcome! Give me a day or two to review the IC thread before I jump in with a post.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Unless I'm forgetting, I believe Toric_Arthendain is my first and only screen name here at ENWorld. In any event, thanks for the welcome! Give me a day or two to review the IC thread before I jump in with a post.

Oh no. Not at all. It was my fault.

When someone is all "lit up"/linked (mentioned, what have you), it is difficult to determine if there's a "_" between names or not (since the whole name is highlighted and underlined). A lot of folks here on ENworld have two-word profile names that just have a space between...and they link like that...if you put in an underscore, they don't get linked/the system thinks they're someone else.

I took a guess...the wrong one, obviously. hahaha.

But now I know...and it's half the battle and all of that.

Welcome again. Get caught up. See you in the IC soon.

--SD

Leif

Adventurer
I notice that Toric_Arthendain has been a member of ENWorld for an extraordinarily long time. Now, we'll work on getting your post-count up accordingly. ;)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Just an FYI (since we're heading into combat) I will not be around very much (at least not for posting) over the next few days as I get things all set up here and travel back to the US for a few weeks of visit.

I imagine I should be able to be around/available and paying attention by the weekend.

Feel free to roll/cast for Shiyana however you want. Other than her first line of action against the ogres being to Entangle them, she has no special plans made up.

Good luck guys. See ya in a few days.
--SD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases