Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Imperialus

Explorer
So I am officially back... sort of...

Sorry I disappeared everyone :(

Now the problem is Invisible Castle doesn't seem to be working for me. I get error messages every time I try to roll a die...

Leif

Adventurer
That's weird. Tell you what -- you post the dice+adds you're rolling, and I'll do the roll for your character.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Imperialus, you might want to check the system requirements given on Invisible Castle and make sure that you don't have a hardware/software issue that's mucking things up for you there. I have no problem continuing as we are, but I know that a good bit of the fun of D&D is actually rolling the dice for your character, so I hate for you to miss out on that any more than necessary.

If anyone else has helpful ideas, I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear them.

Leif

Adventurer
Everyone at my house is sick now, and to top that off my laptop is on the fritz. For the moment, my desktop is functional but who knows how long that will last.

Anyway, if I vanish for awhile, I'm either unable to get online or I have succumbed to a sickness and am now dead. Odds of either are roughly 50-50.

Revision: Ok, so it turns out that I am staying home from work today, so I may be online after all some, if I feel up to it.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Just a reminder to all to please keep OOC comments out of the IC thread and in this thread. Thanks so much. I will advance the story In-Chracter when we're ready. Each player does NOT need to specifically state that he's ready, but you may if you wish. Updated characters in the RG will be the clue in which I'm interested.

Yes, I realize that I blatantly disregarded this when I posted the recent OOC info in the IC. Sorry.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases