Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
I'll get something written up and posted this weekend. Probably just a human fighter, but I may change my mind at the last minute and go with a second ranger. :p
Sounds good! I was trying to remember our party today. I got Druid, Cleric, F/MU/T, and Ranger, and then I just drew a blank! A few minutes later, I remembered that you haven't told us yet.

Insight

Adventurer
Hello, everyone!

I guess I'm involved in this somehow :p Not sure if there will be a second group or if I will be shoehorned into the existing group. In any event, I am playing Fynn, a young human citizen of the City State with a propensity for larceny and stealth.

Insight

Adventurer
Here's some more information about Fynn Pellucidar, male human youth, appearing about 18-20 years old. He hails from the City State and though he was raised in a merchant's house, Fynn was always drawn to the wrong side of the law. For whatever reason, Fynn found himself among the seamier elements of the City State. He's not "officially" a thief - he has never joined a thieves' guild or anything like that. But Fynn has picked up a few interesting skills that blend nicely with his talents at agility, quickness, and somewhat loose morals. Fynn is a happy-go-lucky sort, though, friendly with most, and generally, a fun person to be around. He seeks his glory through adventuring and the ever-elusive dragon's hoard out there somewhere.

I'll post the character details once Leif has approved them.

Insight

Adventurer
I've never played in City State, but I've heard good things about it. Honestly, it's another reason I was interested in this game. Never gamed in the Hold of the Sea Princes, either. I never did much AD&D-ing in Greyhawk; our group was all about homebrewed settings and adventures back in those days. In fact, I missed out on a lot of "classic" adventures and settings because of this.

Leif

Adventurer
Hello, everyone!

I guess I'm involved in this somehow :p Not sure if there will be a second group or if I will be shoehorned into the existing group. In any event, I am playing Fynn, a young human citizen of the City State with a propensity for larceny and stealth.
Not exactly, Insight. I've pretty much decided to start a separate AD&D game now, and you'll be in that one.
Here's some more information about Fynn Pellucidar, male human youth, appearing about 18-20 years old. He hails from the City State and though he was raised in a merchant's house, Fynn was always drawn to the wrong side of the law. For whatever reason, Fynn found himself among the seamier elements of the City State. He's not "officially" a thief - he has never joined a thieves' guild or anything like that. But Fynn has picked up a few interesting skills that blend nicely with his talents at agility, quickness, and somewhat loose morals. Fynn is a happy-go-lucky sort, though, friendly with most, and generally, a fun person to be around. He seeks his glory through adventuring and the ever-elusive dragon's hoard out there somewhere.

I'll post the character details once Leif has approved them.
See above comment. I'll be posting links to the game threads in the recruiting thread.
I've never played in City State, but I've heard good things about it. Honestly, it's another reason I was interested in this game. Never gamed in the Hold of the Sea Princes, either. I never did much AD&D-ing in Greyhawk; our group was all about homebrewed settings and adventures back in those days. In fact, I missed out on a lot of "classic" adventures and settings because of this.
We always used homebrews, too, but I've used CityState a little bit, and read it extensively. We'll most likely be using [a different part of] it as the base for the second game, too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases