Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
You can just assume that you prayed for spells before play began and choose whatever spells you want Odo to have.

Eeek! I forgot the 10% bonus to XP! I'll add that in ok? Keep checking up on me though!

Leif

Adventurer
+10% bonus x.p. added to Experience Tracker post in RG. *whew*

Jacob Marley, yes house rule for Cure Spells is [regular roll] + [one-helf caster level] = total hp restored. But for you at first level that would be [die roll] + [1/2 which is rounded down to zero] = [just die roll]

Now, I'm keeping up with fractions of XP for purposes of the 10% bonus. I'll only drop a fraction at the end of an adventure of some other logical place. I've been kinda fudging with dividing for Multi-class and keeping everything in whole numbers, and if a class gets short-changed by that method, I make sure that it's the class with the lowest amount needed to advance. Will that work?

Rhun

First Post
I noted it in my last IC post, but just an FYI that I rarely post on weekends. So if there is a flurry of activity and I'm not around, you'll either have to wait on me or Leif can NPC my character until I get back.

As far as splitting treasure, I am a fan of evenly distributing all coin/gem/valuables. Since this is an AD&D game, where there weren't generally magic shops on every corner for selling items and purchasing new ones, I would suggest magic items go to whoever has the greatest (and most effective) use for them. A magic longsword, for example, would go to Cam. Because while Turthain also uses a longsword in melee, he plans to stay away from melee.

Just my two cents. Not sure how everyone else feels on the subject.

Keldryn

Adventurer
Yeah, I'm not much of a weekend poster either. Especially with a rambunctious 2 year-old keeping me on my toes.

I've never done PbP before, so it will take me a little bit to get a feel for it .

If everyone gets stuck waiting for me, by all means just make a reasonable "move" for me.

Leif

Adventurer
I noted it in my last IC post, but just an FYI that I rarely post on weekends. So if there is a flurry of activity and I'm not around, you'll either have to wait on me or Leif can NPC my character until I get back.

Yeah, I'm not much of a weekend poster either. Especially with a rambunctious 2 year-old keeping me on my toes.

I've never done PbP before, so it will take me a little bit to get a feel for it .

If everyone gets stuck waiting for me, by all means just make a reasonable "move" for me.
Thanks, guys, we won't leave you TOO far behind. ( :heh: j/k!) And it shouldn't take you too long to get a feel for it, Keldryn. You're doing great so far!

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
It is always a bit intimidating to log in on Monday morning and find out you have 2 full pages of posts to read through in order to post your PC's actions. :D

Leif

Adventurer
Tell me about it! That's why I try to log-in before I go to work Monday morning to take the edge of the stack of threads requiring response.

Rhun

First Post
Tell me about it! That's why I try to log-in before I go to work Monday morning to take the edge of the stack of threads requiring response.

I'm fairly lucky that I can post from work, so it is fairly easy for me to keep up on things during the week (if I'm not swamped, that is).

Leif

Adventurer
I figure that most all you guys have your awn copies of the AD&D books from wayyy back, like I do, but if you get to wanting additional copies for any reason, don't feel like you have to pay top dollar for Wizards' brand new reprints: The old versions are all avaialble for much lower prices on ebay!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases