[LPF] Precious Cargo - Page 19
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 281
  1. #181
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lilburn, GA, 30047
    Posts
    154
    OOC: Not sure about the wisdom of doing this as it feels like a waste of a turn but...

    Actions
    Standard: Dismiss Sauvressa. Move: Draw Morning Star.


    Ministats

    Temarel
    Initiative: +5
    AC: 17 (14 without shield/flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 23 Current: 14
    CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
    Current Weapon in Hand: Comp. Longbow
    Summons Left: 5/day
    Spells Slots Remaining: 1st: 4

    Sauvressa
    Initiative: +1
    AC: 19 (18 without shield/flat-footed, 11 Touch)
    HP: 29 Current: -2
    CMB: +7 CMD: 18 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
    Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Glaive

  2. #182
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    Fulgrim pulls a healing potion from his backpack and quickly quaffs it.

    OOC


    Drink potion of cure light wounds.

    Potion of CLW -- 1d8+1=5

    Mini Stats

    Fulgrim Ironforge
    Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
    AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
    HP: 41 Current: 5 (RAGING: 47 Current: 11)
    CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--

    MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
    Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

    Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

    Fulgrim, Raging

    AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
    HP: 47 Current: 47
    CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--
    Rage: 4/14


    MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
    Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack


    Treasure
    1 potion of CLW


  3. #183
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,213

    Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

    "He's still in the mouth of the alley!" Eanos calls out pointing West with the edge of his bow even as he reaches into his belt to produce his curing wand. He spits out the command word, and a weak glow plays down the wand and spreads over Fulgrim.

    actions
    Move: grab wand
    Standard: CLW on Fulgrim: CLW Fulgrim (1d8+1=5)

    blech. Maybe it's time to upgrade to a cure moderate wand...

    Hrm. I thought summoners could default-dismiss their eidolons by casting one of their summons, but looks like I read / interpreted that wrong. Sorry, Tark. Of course, since she was dying anyway, at least you aren't losing as many actions


    mini stats
    Eanos Setirav
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 17 (19 w/ SoF)
    HP: 23 Current: 23
    CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

    Conditions: Shield of Faith (+2 AC) (26/30 rounds)
    Destruction Judgement (+1 weapon damage rolls until end of combat)
    Light (on cestus): 27 minutes

    In Hand: Compound Longbow, CLW Wand.

    Arrows: 20/20
    Blunt Arrows: 20/20
    Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
    Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
    CLW Wand charges: 48/50 remaining

    Judgement: 0/1 Remaining Determination: 0/2 remaining
    Silver Tongued Haggler: 4/6 remaining
    Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
    1st (0/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith

  4. #184
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,228
    OOC: Erk... from bad to worse ... Taniwha is dying. From 1 hit? jeesh ... 26 dmg. What kind of dogs are these? Maui is outta here.


    "Noooooooo!"

    Maui's scream is full pain as Taniwha crumples to the ground limp and bleeding. Backing away from the slavering jaws of the hounds that have closed around him Maui looks to the sky for aid.

    "Spirit Father, help your child! Hide us from our enemies!"

    A thick mist begins to rise from the cobblestone, swirling around friend and foe alike. Maui picks up the stone and roars 'in its face':

    "We passed your test! You whisper of reward! Maui sees only trinkets of no worth! Your magic is only mischief! Where is your power?!? If you have any real power then prove it! Send te hounds to your place of chaos!!"

    Actions
    Maui steps back 5ft and casts obscuring mist. He grabs stone and begins shouting at it like a mad man. If it can send us to the entropic plane maybe it can send the dogs there too. Anything's worth a crack.

    What do I add to Taniwha's DC 12 stabalise roll? His CON modifier? I'll go with that, correct me if I'm wrong.


    Stats

    [http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Maui_(jbear1979) Maui]
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 18
    HP: 21 Current: 13 (+4 non lethal damage)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +5

    Conditions:

    In Hand: Scimitar: +6; 1d6+4 (Crit: 18-29/x2)
    and Heavy Shield

    Spells: Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Light, Virtue
    1st: CLW x2, Obscuring Mist: USED

    Taniwha
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 18
    HP: 23 Current: -2
    CMB: +3 CMD: 19 (23 vs Trip) Fort: +4 Reflex: +9 Will: +2

    Conditions: Dying

    Bite: +8; 1d4+1 special: Trip
    2x Claws: +8; 1d2+1

  5. #185
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,228
    double post. ENWorld is playing up for me.

  6. #186
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    ooc

    Quote Originally Posted by jbear View Post
    What do I add to Taniwha's DC 12 stabalise roll? His CON modifier? I'll go with that, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Correct. It is a CON check to stabalize.

  7. #187
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    *FLASH*

    Enshrouded in fog, the group feels something happen before they see it. It's difficult to describe, like a ripple in...what? Reality? With perhaps the slightest trace of laughter. Whatever it is, it's followed by silence and stillness.

    Slowly and cautiously, the group wades through the fog, with the exception of Maui, who turns his attention to his gravely injured, but stable, companion Taniwha, as soon as he can. They see no sign of the dogs, and can detect no sign of the invisible spellcaster. As seconds turn to minutes, the group relaxes - slightly - feeling as though they are alone for now.

    Presently, Phedilo emerges from the shop, holding a wand absent-mindedly. The studious-looking halfling looks around at the sodden battlefield, empty of bodies, and can only ask, "What happened?"

    OOC
    As to Taniwha's damage: he had taken a shot in the previous round, although I'm not surprised you missed it with all that retconning. I had mentioned it again in my last post, but you must have missed that, too. In any event, Taniwha is stable, and soon to be healed up, I'm sure.

    Once we get to the end of this little adventure, I'd be happy to pull back the curtain a bit on what happened, and on this encounter in general. But for now, suffice it to say the dice finally went your way.

    Proceed, folks.

  8. #188
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lilburn, GA, 30047
    Posts
    154
    Temarel checks the stone having a slight suspicion on what just happened.

  9. #189
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,228
    Dropping the stone gently back onto the cart, Maui blurts: "Maui gives thanks to te Stone and forgives much of your mischief. But if Taniwha dies ..."

    Hurrying of to his fallen companion "... you will have to send Maui to a place of no return or I will take you to te Stonefolk that live under te Mountain! They will cut some manners into you!!"

    His threat comes across weak at best, his concern for his companion taking force from his bluster. "Don't leave Taniwha. Te milk on te other side is cold. Spirit Father, close your child's wounds and breathe life back into his body."

    A warm glow surrounds the fallen cheetah and a few moments later his body trembles and he staggers back to his feet. Maui falls upon him with joy.

    Actions
    Maui will use both CLW spells on Taniwha. And before moving on again he'll take a CLW potion himself.


    OOC
    Sorry Qik, I did indeed completely miss the fact that Taniwha was already wounded. On both counts otherwise I would have noted that on his mini stats.

    Hehe, little adventure indeed! I feel like we've been there and back again and we are still standing outside Phedelio's front door!!

    Alright, so what is the plan now? Is it me or are we pretty beat up? That was just one guy who nailed us on their own. If we run into a whole gang ... shikes!! Inside, nail the door shut, barricade it with the furniture and board up the windows anyone??


    Stats

    [http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Maui_(jbear1979) Maui]
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 18
    HP: 21 Current: 20 (+4 non lethal damage)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +5

    Conditions:

    In Hand: Scimitar: +6; 1d6+4 (Crit: 18-29/x2)
    and Heavy Shield

    Spells: Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Light, Virtue
    1st: CLW x2: Both USED, Obscuring Mist: USED

    Taniwha
    Initiative: +6
    AC: 18
    HP: 23 Current: 13
    CMB: +3 CMD: 19 (23 vs Trip) Fort: +4 Reflex: +9 Will: +2

    Conditions:

    Bite: +8; 1d4+1 special: Trip
    2x Claws: +8; 1d2+1
    Last edited by jbear; Sunday, 11th March, 2012 at 08:33 AM.

  10. #190
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    Fulgrim nearly collapses as he slips out of his rage. People familiar at seeing this process easily see that Fulgrim is quite fatigued and the wounds seem particularly painful this time. "What de? What happened? Fulgrim asks. Magic. Confounded magic! Gimme' beasts I can sink an axe into wit'out reappearing'!"

    OOC


    Dismiss rage, begin fatigue rounds countdown.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Precious Meconium
    By fireinthedust in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Sunday, 12th September, 2010, 01:55 PM
  2. Cargo shipping costs
    By Delikan in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, 18th April, 2007, 06:08 PM
  3. What I want is so precious little!
    By Ry in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Sunday, 11th February, 2007, 04:02 PM
  4. Cargo Commodities, Vol. 1
    By Old Fezziwig in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Tuesday, 21st September, 2004, 06:21 PM
  5. Carrying cargo using wildshape
    By Gansk in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Friday, 9th April, 2004, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •