Intelligent Items

Satin Knights

First Post
Oh, I have a way to accomplish Mowgli's goals for Kalinn. It would take a lot of extra work to thread it in, but Hafisbita can be awakened without Kalinn knowing. After I realized I should resurrect my old PC, many extra avenues that are more devious in nature opened up. It definitely wouldn't be a "please, you have to come into my shop" begging intro. :devil:

Mowgli: Send me a pm with the history of
Hafisbita and Kalinn, as well as what you want the first awakening to accomplish as far as the mechanics from the core book. I also need a good physical description of Hafisbita. I'll then see where the extra rules are going to take me. I have about 90% of it mapped out in my head on how I going to get the results you want, but not necessarily by the path you expect.
-SK

Satin Knights

First Post
I still have to fill in more details later, but I started the thread using the judge account so others will be able to modify the three initial posts in the future. Anaerion will be the first. I suspect this will be fairly standard and straight forward. My plans for Kalinn are coming together well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases