Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Insight

Adventurer
It is with some regret that I will be bowing out of all of my EN World PBP games -- including this one. My schedule has become too demanding to keep up a responsible posting schedule. I'd rather that the DM and players find someone else with more time on their hands to fill my spot in the game.

Happy gaming to you all.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], if Leif would have me here, would I have your blessing to just take up your character for pc continuity?

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], if Leif would have me here, would I have your blessing to just take up your character for pc continuity?
So long, Insight, it's been great! We all wish you great success with your increased commitment to your writing.

YES, DEWAR!!! :) Please do so! :D :D :D

I somehow thought you were one who disdains 'old school' games like 1E AD&D? Especially a good, old fashioned 'orc bash' like this is turning out to be?

Or, if Insight has a problem with you taking over Simon [perhaps because he thinks he may be able to return after awhile?], then you can create your own character, preferably a warrior I guess, and we can work him in right away.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
shall we wait a day or two to see what Insight says, then? as for 1st ed, I love me some first ed A D and D!

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, it's almost a done deal! As Insight leaves to pursue other, more productive interests, Scott DeWar steps into Simon's shoes and there shall be no interrruption of the game. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases