Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
I've added XP for the large, running orc battle, see RG post no.1. Several are on the verge of level 2, Simon is 10 xp away, but only Amaya has crossed over to L2 so far. Raggs and Ring would have, too, if they didn't have to divide their xp by 2 -- Raggs because he's multi-classed, and Ring because he's a henchman.

In case S. DeWar hasn't found the RG on his own (and I know that he probably has) here's a link for him:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues...reyhawk-beta-game-ad-d-1e-rogues-gallery.html

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Ouch! Sorrry, DeWar!

Normally I'd say, 'Of course,' but in this case, with the party still being in the "dungeon" (ok, Tower), would you mind very much to wait until after the party returns from the dungeon and gets back to town? Then you can make any changes desired that are within reason and the rules and so forth. (And we can maybe even come up with an IC reason for the changes that will do absolutley no damage to anyone's willing suspension of disbelief.) Actually, you're at a good stopping point now, as soon as you search the fallen orcs quickly and scoop up whatever meager treasure they are carrying, so I'm hoping that you'll head back as soon as you finish the search. If you're lucky [gee....] maybe you can have a random encounter or two on the way back to push everyone over the edge to 2nd level. [Which could also provide another reason for any changes in Simon....or whatever name you prefer for him to use.]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases