Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I haven't decided yet. It will depend on how much money the characters have, you see?

it appears that, according to this post yo have not decided the cost yet. basing it on how much we have can be unfair to us if we get a good windfall, just as bad as if the govt of the USA were to charge a higher tax on those who earn more.

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, the DM is supposed to rate each character from poor (4) to excellent (1) and multiply the number associated with the rating by 1,500 gp [see p. 86 of 1E DMG], but I'm modifying that and assuming an Excellent rating for everyone. But I reserve the right to change that later if somebody really screws the pooch or otherwise pi$$es me off.

Leif

Adventurer
Raggs and Amaya still need to be advanced, Raggs just to 2nd level thief -- he's almost to 2nd level fighter also, but not quite

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Rollin' fer HP:

1d6=2

...no con bonus...divided by 2...that'd be....gimme a minute...AH!

Yes, 1 new HP for Raggs! WOOHOO!

EDIT: So we need 1,000 gp each for the 2nd level training. Do we have that much? Didn't seem like we found 1,000 x 4 characters...not to mention, we need to give a...is it half-share or 10%?...to Ring! Who's been keeping the running tally on treasure?

If there's any leftover (beyond his 1,000), Raggs will want to replenish his quivers (normal arrows), rations and wineskins. He'll poke around for some smoking leaf as well, since he's probably low on that too. Yes, he has his own coinage to use, but if there's treasure coinage around, he'll use that first.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases