Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
There's a running total of treasure, including what Raggs has bogarted, in the first post of the RG at the very bottom. Trainig costs will be adjusted of course to meet your ability to pay. I'd really rather roleplay that process, because that will be a good source of rumours and leads for future adventures. And it might be a good thing for a PC or two to pick up an NPC patron. Supplies will, of course, need to be the first thing bought with your limited funds.

I adjusted Iono's low hp roll, so Raggs can add 3 new hp instead of 1.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Thanks for the HP bump. :D

Also good news about the training costs as, by my calculations/division, Raggs has in the neighborhood of 150gp. lol. Noooot exactly 1,000. Is there someone in town I can train with...and what should I deduct?

He'll swap his services for some training...of blade or stealth that is. Other "services" would be offered if there's a female to train him. wink*wink* :angel: This is Raggs we're talking about, after all.

Alternately, if someone insists on the 1,000 price...Raggs might see it as perfectly reasonable to help himself to the opal earrings. ["Hey! My getting trained is only for the good and increased success of our endeavors! I'm thinking of your well-beings, here."]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
remember, good of the party might also mean that when Raggs gets snatched by someone whom Raggs has recently 'liberated the personal property there of, he may need the rest of the party's abilities to be fully trained. Such as the tracker tracking your kidnapper . . . . . . . .

Leif

Adventurer
remember, good of the party might also mean that when Raggs gets snatched by someone whom Raggs has recently 'liberated the personal property there of, he may need the rest of the party's abilities to be fully trained. Such as the tracker tracking your kidnapper . . . . . . . .
Hmmmmm, *note-take*, *note-take*, *scribble*

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, looks like I may have to help with treasure division, or at least re-cap all the loot you've recovered. It's kinda late right now, and I really don't feel like doing it. Maybe tomorrow? I'm pretty sure that the RG has all of that in the first post, hint hint. Seems like it'd just be a matter of dividing the totals of each type of coin by 4 and then doing something with the other items, too. But what do I know?

Leif

Adventurer
I had forgotten to give you xp for avoiding that last encounter, so I gave everybody another 100, divided by 2 for Ring, of course, but he is still only 136 xp from 2nd level. Everybody else is across the threshold, so congratulations are in order. :)

HUZZAH!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases