Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I don't know offhand. Strahd, care to enlighten us? Or is it to be found on Iono's RG post? NOTE that magic items are not as readily available in a 1E game as they are in 3.5 and 4E, so you can't just pop down to the corner magic emporium for a +1 sword, a staff of healing, or a potion.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I heard about a guy whose party kept getting random treasure: +1 dagger. They kept them all. Their wizard had a special vest made that had so many daggers +1, that the dm gave him armor +1. It was sad and funny.

However, we await the answer from the dm, meanwhile, I noticed a fault line running through jonsboro ak. hmmmm

Leif

Adventurer
I heard about a guy whose party kept getting random treasure: +1 dagger. They kept them all. Their wizard had a special vest made that had so many daggers +1, that the dm gave him armor +1. It was sad and funny.

However, we await the answer from the dm, meanwhile, I noticed a fault line running through jonsboro ak. hmmmm
Whew! Good thing I live in Jonesboro, AR then!

The fault -- the New Madrid fault, named for a town in SE Missouri, doesn't actually run directly through Jonesboro, just very near to us.

[incidentally, it's not New maDRID, it's New MADrid. Frikkin Missouri hillbillies!]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Treasure Split so far

Here's steeldragons's calculations"

steeldragons said:
Fair enough. Let's do it like that...

cp= 1,324 /9 = 148
sp= 936 /9 = 104
gp= 384 /9 = 42.666...

So that's [above] Ring's share.

And we're all y x 2=
296 cp
208 sp
85.332 gp

Now, to be fair, Iono did bargain using his other assets (his spells), but, sorry, Strahd, even after the spell trade, Iono is going to have to give his trainer his entire share and will still owe him 220 gp. This trumps all previous posts on the subject.

Last edited:

Remove ads