Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Not exactly, but you said you were putting it on Rags' sheet, which is kinda the same thing, isn't it?

Oh, and I'm giving Iono +10% X.P. too.

Oh that! Well, no....I mean, I don't think so.

I'm just copying whatever you tell us we get...cuz I like having my total on my character "sheet." All of the stuff all there together.

I'm not/didn't mean I was "tracking" what we do/get...just transcribing whatever you tell us we have.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Lynda Lawless]
To make a die roll, you have to first save a post. Then, you can edit it to add the roll by clicking the 'add a die roll' button. Then just put the number of dice to roll, you want ONE, next tot he kind of die to be rolled, a D6, or regular cubical die. Then click roll at the bottom of that screen. The roll will be added to your post, and you can edit the post to add an appropriate comment for amaya if you wish.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
I just now remembered another mechanic for replicating skill checks and so forth: expect there to be more ability checks called for in the future: roll 1d20, modify for conditions, etc., and if the result is equal to or less than the relevant ability score of the character in question, then success is achieved.

Leif

Adventurer
Strahd_Von_Zarovich in IC said:
Iono tries to conjure up another magical bolt of force to strike the Orcs, but alas, his magical abilities are limited and the magic fades. Sadly, without any magical powers left. He moves and takes position behind Simon and Amaya, hoping the Orcs will fear his arcane might without knowing that his mana is over.
His companions will handle the other Orcs, he will remain behind the scrubs, scanning the surrounding to spot other of their foul kind.
I feel your pain, Strahd. I'd probably be willing to let you make some changes to Iono to fix that. Like say possibly converting him to a Half-Elven Cleric/Magic-User, which would also fill the gaping hole in the party.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: If at AI-36: dive out of the woods to make another backstab attempt on O3.

If at AI-35: hoping to attack with surprise with the short sword.

Does that move count as my turn or should I roll...or wait for next round? Or do I need to roll the Hide shadows or whatever now? Just let me know./OOC

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: If at AI-36: dive out of the woods to make another backstab attempt on O3.

If at AI-35: hoping to attack with surprise with the short sword.

Does that move count as my turn or should I roll...or wait for next round? Or do I need to roll the Hide shadows or whatever now? Just let me know./OOC
Just hold your horses SD! I appreciate your enthusiasm and all, but your getting ahead of everybody. You can't get another backstab if the enemy can observe you.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Just hold your horses SD! I appreciate your enthusiasm and all, but your getting ahead of everybody. You're not going to get another backstab this combat as long as the enemy can observe you.

Horses being so held. :eek:

Sorry. My bad. I thought since the orcs had moved and had their attack and then Iono's post about trying to cast again we were already moving into Round 2.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases