"Order of the Stick" Kickstarter shatters records, about to top $500K

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
As you probably know, Order of the Stick is Rich Burlew's web comic about stick figure D&D adventurers. A number of the older compilations are out of print, so two weeks ago Burlew set up a Kickstarter to raise $58,000 within a month.

As I write this with 15 days to go, the total is at $483,626 and rising by $30,000 a day. The fund raiser is due to top a half million dollars some time this evening, and could top $900,000 by the time it's done. Amazing.

This puts OotS solidly in the top ten Kickstarters of all time. Rewards include the various books he's reprinting, fridge magnets, an OotS coloring book, stickers, a hit point tracking pad, and digital PDFs of brand new OotS stories. Be sure not to miss the update page, full of bonus cartoons and a few astonishing graphs.

carborundum

Adventurer
I signed up for a fridge magnet just to help out a bit. I'm now in for a book, a magnet and the art prints.. and getting free pdfs, stickers and a colouring book! Absolutely fantastic stuff - I think I'll add Snips to my pledge. Should have enough cash in April :)

(There aren't any Paizo hardbacks that month, are they?)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I signed up for a fridge magnet just to help out a bit. I'm now in for a book, a magnet and the art prints.. and getting free pdfs, stickers and a colouring book! Absolutely fantastic stuff - I think I'll add Snips to my pledge. Should have enough cash in April :)

(There aren't any Paizo hardbacks that month, are they?)
Stupid question: which reward level gives Snips? It looks like that reward is currently sold out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases