"Order of the Stick" Kickstarter shatters records, about to top $500K

catsclaw227

First Post
Looks like he just hit the $850K mark. This with 3 days, 22 hours left to go. At this rate, he could hit top 3. I believe my prediction was 650K-700K, but I expected a drop off in rate of climb. It actually looks like it's accelerated.

messy

Explorer
Looks like he just hit the $850K mark. This with 3 days, 22 hours left to go. At this rate, he could hit top 3. I believe my prediction was 650K-700K, but I expected a drop off in rate of climb. It actually looks like it's accelerated.

he should extend it a week so he can top a million! :D

Sammael

Adventurer
With today's update, I'm sure he's going to top a million. I just upped my pledge from $10 to $35 (to get Snips, Snails... the slots increased from 100 to 500) and in the time it took me to do so, the total increased by $1000. That's a thousand bucks in something like three minutes!

EDIT: And it's gone by another $1000 as I typed my post! At this rate, he'll have well over 1M.

Brakkart

First Post
68 hours remaining and we're just $92,000 short of the $1 million mark... We're gonna break through that before this drive is done!

catsclaw227

First Post
As of this moment, with exactly 66 hours left, it's calculated out to $1,002,656. Man, we're going to need have to be a huge last 12 hour push because it will have a dip coming nighttime!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Certainly puts a perspective on community influence! When EN World tried a Kickstarter a year or so ago we failed to achieve our goal; and it was only $10K. Kudos!

Now the Giant is treating this as some midnight deal with new special special pledge levels being added in randomly around the clock! Hope those people who wanted signed stuff don't mind not sleeping :p

Remove ads