[LPF] Kostry Kopec

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien cleaned herself up as well before entering listened as they discussed the situation with the mayor. She really wasn't paying too much attention, eyes wandering around like she has issues staying focused.

"Before we rest for the night, taking advantage of the mayor's hospitality, is it wise to not try to do something yet today. Anaerion did say we are racing against time."

"Can we actually win the race? Or... what happens if we are leading ahead of time, do we just arrive early and then need to wait for time to catch up? Ow, my head hurts."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
GM: I've not forgotten the game. Just thought with a couple folks still having issues getting on, I'd hold off. Want to make sure everyone's on board with whatever the plan is going forward.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"While we are in a race against time, unless we know of a specific threat to counter, I see little value in forgoing rest. If there is a specific target we can actually do something about, we need to hit it now, and fast." Ausk gives his views on the subject once and lets the others who know more of the details make the final call.

jkason

First Post
"While the panic from its strikes has spread quickly, we've not had word of further attacks since those this morning," Yrehgg says in response to Ausk's statement. "I don't know if that means the beast itself required rest or not, but at least it isn't on a nonstop rampage," he says.

Satin Knights

First Post
A bit slow to get to his feet, "I can go on. Why I once battle many undead and rescued not one, but two damsels, all after a shadow had drained me of much more life force than this paltry poison has damaged me. That was... just last month."

"An abandoned church seems easier to take on tonight than a rich man's fortress. I just need to get a meal in me and then we will go take care of this problem. A few questions at the Pearl should help us too."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Nodding in agreement to back up Kalgor's story, Tyrien says, "Yes, I was there and I saw it... Wait, are you claiming that I needed rescuing? I was unconscious, but I think I had those zombies cornered and occupied when you all showed up."

"But that doesn't matter, I am with you. Let's go shop-... er, investigating."

The half-elven girl is practically skipping as they are ready to go to the merchant area. It matters not what their purpose really is, shopping is shopping.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
"You're bolder souls than I first imagined," the mayor says as the group decides to push on. "I'll have a herald meet you at the Pearl with what aid we've collected, as well as directions and a voucher for your lodgings."

Satin Knights

First Post
Staring at the girl, "Yeah, like salt to a slug, your unconscious body in front of the door had those bloody skeletons penned in to their own home. For three days, they refused to touch you." Turning to the mayor and smirking, "Shows just how poisonous she is. Even the dead won't touch her."

Nodding to the mayor, "Thank you for gathering the supplies and having the brought to us. We're off to see how many answers we can get at the Pearl."

Gragnor and Kalgor head back out into the rain and back down the hill. At least going down hill will be easier than pushing the cart up.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=SK/pm]I can't XP either of you, but I'm loving the way you guys are playing Kalgor & Tyrien off each other! It's almost like they're the brother and sister they've always/never wanted :D[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases