[LPF] Kostry Kopec - Page 18




What's on your mind?

  1. #171
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    Ausk follows those heading to the Pearl, figuring he may as well pick up some equipment himself.

 

  • #172
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,487
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

    Tyrien has not had much experience with witches, but shrugs as the woman goes to take care of business.

    Looking down at the pig, she smiles with some play on words, "Well, you are no bore are you, Kantowitz? You certain appear to be a witty piglet."

    She skriches the animal behind his ears affectionately.

    "Sorry, I have no truffles or treats. Hmm, but we are going shopping and your master can buy to some. Not too many, though. You would not want to make a pig of yourself now would you? "

    The half-elven girl is happy to accompany the pig, she uses a minor cantrip to get rid of the happy little fart the animal exuded. Other than a bit of flatulence, Kantowitz appears to pleasant company to her.

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 40 Current: 40
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
    Chakrams: 10/10 Remaining

    Bardic Performance:
    5/5 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
    1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)
    ___________________________________________

    Tyrien e'Adrianne
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #173
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,900

    Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    Tyrien could swear Kantowitz raises an eyebrow as she casts her scented cantrip, though whether he's questioning her choice of scent or the implications of needing to cast it (or whether she's merely imagining it), she couldn't say.

    As it appears the party has no further questions, the mayor merely bows to them, wishes them luck, and sends them off with Golthia and their ever-present Crow escort.

    As promised, the walk to the local extension of the Pearl is a short one, though even a short walk is fairly miserable in the present tepid downpour. Golthia's prehensile hair forms itself into a vaguely serviceable umbrella above her head, while Kantowitz seems entirely unfazed by the rain and muck, and in fact at a few points seems to make a beeline for some of the deeper puddles.

    "Through there you should find what you're after," the elder witch says when they reach their destination. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be returning home. Assuming that's not been swallowed up by now."

    ooc
    I'll give it to tomorrow in case anyone else wants to make preparatory purchases, then I assume you're headed back to the market?

  • #174
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Thanking the witch, Anaerion enters the shop, hoping to find something useful for them.

  • #175
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,900

    Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    ooc
    @InVinoVeritas, you still with us?


    Danae Golthia and Kantowitz have disappeared into the downpour by the time you all emerge from the Pearl, but your Crow guide still waits there, pitifully drenched. You twist as quickly and efficiently through the streets as the decline and rain will allow (and, for that matter, you're even starting to get some kind of bearings for your position in the tangle of alleys and buildings).

    You also notice that the streets seem to be more active, though not with normal traffic; those souls you see appear to be running and hectic; more than a few start at the sight of you and bolt the other way.

    When you arrive back at the roped off alley, the small group of Crows there is moving about excitedly. Rylidak practically charges in her agitation when she catches sight of you.

    "Thank Torglarok you're back," she says. "I've been stalling as I could, but we've orders to leave. The gossip's spreading faster than a Xarrist purge, and panic's starting to build. All the Crows have been ordered to move out to sustain the peace in the more thickly populated areas. I'm sorry, but you'll have to continue your investigations alone."

    Her gaze falls on your guide.

    "You're with me, grunt," she says. The young man stammers a moment, but quickly falls in line.

    "I'm sorry, but there's nothing more I can do. I hope you took care of whatever diplomatic muck you got caught in with the mayor?"

  • #176
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,487
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

    Tyrien waves farewell to the pig and slips inside the shop. After a short while she rejoins the others, grumbling, "Hmmph, need to wait for something so inexpensive. I should just learn to make them myself."

    With her bow in hand she stands ready to begin the underground sojourn and nods to Rylidak, "Yes, everything's fine. Thank you for asking. Lovely day in the rain, yeah?"

    "Take care and leave this to us."


    Tyrien is mentally getting ready to get down to serious work.

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 40 Current: 40
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
    Chakrams: 10/10 Remaining

    Bardic Performance:
    5/5 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
    1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)
    ___________________________________________

    Tyrien e'Adrianne
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #177
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    Ausk watches the building quietly as he leans on his weapon and waits for the others to be ready to enter, looking remarkably peaceful as he contemplates the challenge ahead.

  • #178
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,630

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Kalgor and Gragnor

    "The easy part with the mayor is over. Now to this mess." Drawing his greatsword, "Well, no more reasons to delay, so come on." He waves the cat forward as they enter the building, heading for the stairwell.

    Gragnor first, Kalgor second
    "Bookss to the left, rrrubble to the rright."
    mini-stats
    Kalgor AC 15 HP 45/45, Init +2, Perception +8/+10 vs human
    STR 18 Dex 14
    +1 Greatsword +8, 2d6+7+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, or
    Handbo +7, d6+4
    Comp Longbow, +6, d8+4..... Arrows 10 Normal, 5 CI, 3 Blunt, 2 Smoking
    Fort: +5, Reflex +5, Will +5
    ...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand, Jolt
    ...... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
    .,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 4/4 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield, Magic Fang, Expeditious Retreat
    ..,,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor(3hr), Vanish(3r), Enlarge Self*(3m), Bonded Amulet
    ...,,......,..Racial Spells: 1/day, not used; Daylight (50 minutes)
    ,.Summoner Monster II:
    4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), Celestial Hyena, d3 Celestial dogs, d3 celestial eagles
    .,,.........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

    ...,,.......Combat Feats: Precise Strike
    .............Consumables: 2 Alchemist's Fires, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion
    Effects: Precise Strike


    Gragnor HP: 26/26, AC 25 with Mage Armor (15 min left)
    Bite +8, d4; Claw +8, d3; Claw +8, d3
    Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +1, Evasion
    Perception +14, Stealth +14, Acrobatics +18, Init +4, Evasion, Precise Strike
    Effects: Precise Strike

  • #179
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    Ausk follows the ranger and the cat, his bill at the ready, eyes scanning the space ahead of him.

  • #180
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    "We will get to the bottom of this mystery, I promise you that. Dark cults will be wiped out whoever they appear" Anaerion says, with determination in his voice.

    "And I thought I needed to say something rousing. Looks like your getting the hang of it!" the disembodied voice says. "Lead on Ranger boy!"

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •