[LPF] Kostry Kopec

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor tends to his wounded cat. With a small incantation, the wounds start to heal.

[sblock=ooc]I think undead without con scores are dead-dead when they hit zero. Not that it matters here, but for future reference.[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Kalgor AC 15 HP 33/45, Init +2, Perception +8/+10 vs human, Darkvision, Move 20' STR 18 Dex 14
+1 Greatsword +8, 2d6+7+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, or
Handbo +7, d6+4
Comp Longbow, +6, d8+4..... Arrows 10 Normal, 5 CI, 3 Blunt, 2 Smoking
Fort: +5, Reflex +5, Will +5
...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand, Jolt
...... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 3/4 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield, Magic Fang, Expeditious Retreat
..,,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor(3hr), Vanish(3r), Enlarge Self*(3m), Bonded Amulet
...,,......,..Racial Spells: 1/day, not used; Daylight (50 minutes)
,.Summoner Monster II:
4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), Celestial Hyena, d3 Celestial dogs, d3 celestial eagles
.,,.........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

...,,.......Combat Feats: Precise Strike
.............Consumables: 2 Alchemist's Fires, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion
Effects:

Gragnor HP: 14/26, AC 21 ...... Move 40'
Bite +8, d4; Claw +8, d3; Claw +8, d3
Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +1, Evasion
Perception +14, Stealth +14, Darkvision
Acrobatics +18, Init +4, Precise Strike
Effects: Paralyzed 1 round [/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien shakes her head, once again not satisfied with her performance at archery, "I can aim and shoot two arrows. I cannot hit very often, and when I do the amount of damage is less than my potential."

She sighs and looks to see if any of her arrows can be recovered. She moves forward to the slain ghoul and looks around carefully.

"Well, I am glad we have saved Kitty at least... Let's take a look at this book, Anaerion."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
Tyrien discovers that two of her three misses managed to clatter into the rubble pile without significant damage, and recovers them to her quiver as Kalgor and Ausk's magics seal the worst of Gragnor's injuries.

[sblock=ooc]I was rolling recovery chances during the battle, and as above: 2 out of 3 of Tyrien's misses are recoverable. 1 is lost.

Satin Knights said:
I think undead without con scores are dead-dead when they hit zero. Not that it matters here, but for future reference.

Noted. I'd been assuming death / dying used the 'substitute Charisma for Constitution effect' rule.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"Indeed. Let us find it as soon as possible. I am excited to learn what secrets it hold!" The disembodied voice says, enthusastic about Tyrian's suggestion.

Anaerion nods his head in agreement. He waves his hand to dismiss the grease, then looks at the rest of the party. "It would have to be nearby. Let us see if there is any sort of magical ementations comming for it, that would make it easier to look for." Concentrating hard, he raises his hand up, and starts looking around for obvious signs of magic.

[sblock=Actions]
Cast Detect magic, using it as a sonar for any magical items.
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Anaerion calls up his supernatural vision, and almost immediately begins to sense nearby auras. The most obvious comes from the dead-again ghoul, who seems to be wearing a ring emanating an abjuration aura, possessing minor protective magics. Two others come from the small pool of swampy muck and the pile upon which the altar rests. The wizard moves to the pool first.

The corpse lying face down in the muck is that of a hunchbacked man. It's impossible to tell if his filthy attire was always this way, or if it is the result of his death. Concentrating on auras, however, Anaerion avoids spending time examining the corpse. At the bottom of the pool beside it glows the soft aura of transmutation. Once he's retrieved it from the blackish muck, Anaerion holds forth a scimitar, and recognizes its basic enhancement as the base for magical weaponry.

Finally, Anaerion moves toward the mound of bones and the altar atop it. The final aura comes from the southern side: a wand mixed in amongst the bones, giving off faint necromantic energies: he recognizes its spell as delivering cold and fear in combination, and that its owner apparently put it to some use. As he reaches down to pick up the wand, Anaerion catches sight of the second body, behind the altar: a goggle-eyed man missing an arm. But before he can examine the new corpse, Malkovian pipes up.

"Is that it?"

Anaerion turns as something clatters on the stone altar beside him.

"It's too heavy for me! Hurry and look!"

Indeed, while there is no new magical aura, there is a massive tome propped open on the altar.

[sblock=ooc]To un-narrativise the list:

Ring of Protection +1 (on the ghoul)
Scimitar +1 (in the pool next to the hunchback)
Wand of Chill Touch (15 charges, next to the goggle-eyed corpse missing an arm)
Large book, no magic evident

XP for the encounter: 2400 XP (480 xp each)

I'll update the first post.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Grove.jpg
    Grove.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 66

Satin Knights

First Post
As soon as Gragnor is unparalyzed, Kalgor feeds him a vial of antiplague for good measure.
[sblock=ooc]Onto which of us wounded does Kanli release his positive healing that he has been holding as a charge?
Kalgor is 33/45, Gragnor is 14/26 currently.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Onto which of us wounded does Kanli release his positive healing that he has been holding as a charge?
Kalgor is 33/45, Gragnor is 14/26 currently.

Sorry 'bout that. Meant to mention last post: feel free to decide who gets Kanli's held healing and roll for it. Since they're both your characters, I don't imagine there's any sour grapes to be had from the decision. :) [/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
While the wizard examines the items, Ausk will examine the structures and piles of rubble for clues as to what this place may once have been and who may have created it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Cautiously, Tyrien moves around to get a look at the other exits of the chamber, "Let me know if we need more healing. I picked up a wand to deal with some of those light wounds we might receive."

"Is that book interesting, Anaerion? I don't normally sit around reading much. I just cannot sit still that long and books don't usually talk back when I speak to them."

OOC: Does Mending cantrip work to fix broken arrows?
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases