[LPF] Kostry Kopec - Page 33


What's on your mind?

  1. #321
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    The creature cries out in pain as Gragnor hurts it, but does not fall until Ausk and his spirits close and assault it, when it falls to a heap on the ground.

    Kalgor
    The light display tells Kalgor what he suspected, that these are Dark Folk known as Dark Creepers, whose death results in a blinding burst of light and the destruction of their physical form


    Status
    Forgot to update enemy AC for the blinded condition. Listed now.

    Kalgor made the number of saves needed for a cure on the poison, so no additional Str damage.

    Status

    Creature 1 (AC 16): Undamaged, Blind (effective AC 11)
    Creature 2 (AC 16): Dead / destroyed (-14/19)
    Creature 3 (AC 16): Dying, prone

    Anaerion: 37/37, no current light
    Ausk: 77/77, Rage
    Gragnor: 17/26, Mage Armor, Blind 3/3
    Kalgor: 42/45, -2 STR, Blind 3/3
    Tyrien: 40/40, no current light


    GM: Tyrien and Anaerion still up for this round
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crypt.jpg  

 

  • #322
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ° Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

    OOC: The whole thing was so confusing I fell asleep trying to sort it out last night. After combat, maybe someone an explain mechanics of the whole darkness/daylight/Ioun Torch going in and out thing.

    Also I had a hard time posting, the stupid site kept telling me the message was too short (needing to be 3 characters in length) and that is obviously not true. I kept adding in pieces of the post until I got it all in.

    Tyrien keeps hearing the sounds of combat int he chamber ahead and follows after Ausk. She puts more arcane energy into her next arrow nocked and ready to go. From the corner, she can see the last remaining foe and she calls back to Anaerion, “I think we got this, one left.”

    Using the corner for cover, she points the arrow at her target and watches it stick into the creature as she releases the draw on the bow with a twang.

    Actions
    Free Action: Talking
    Swift Action: Activate Arcane Strike; +1 damage
    Move Action: Move to I4
    Standard Action: Ranged attack on Creature 1; Arrow (Deadly Aim/PBS/Precise Shot) (1d20+10=20, 1d8+9=10)
    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 40 Current: 40
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
    Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

    Bardic Performance:
    5/5 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
    1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)
    ___________________________________________

    Tyrien e'Adrianne
    Last edited by perrinmiller; Sunday, 6th May, 2012 at 03:43 AM.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #323
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    With a small nod Anaerion shouts back "I guess that works. Ya. Sure."

    He does not realize he is shouting into the corner though.

    The voice that accompanies him says "What happened to the light? It needs to make up its mind already."



    OCC: Total Defense.

    Stats

    Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch )
    HP: 37 Current: 37
    CMB: +0 CMD:13(10ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
    Current Weapon in Hand:

    School Focus:
    Shift: 10' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (7/8 remaining)
    Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 7 Rounds

    Malkovian:
    Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
    Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by either Anaerion/Malkovian
    Bonus Power: Anaerion does not know this power.
    Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.

    Spells Prepared:
    Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Mending
    Level 1: Mage Armor ,Grease , Grease, Protection From Evil, Enlarge Person, Comprehend Languages
    Level 2: Glittedust, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Web
    Level 3: Haste,SM3x2

  • #324
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    Tyrien's ioun torch comes back to life as she steps forward, though the darkness effect unfortunately keeps the light from reaching Anaerion.

    Despite having to aim past the hulking Ausk, Tyrien's arrow strikes true.

    The creature, arrow in its gut, lashes out with its blade, but cannot find Ausk to hit, and stumbles backwards, where it shakes its head and seems to clear its vision, squeaking in apparent dismay as it sees its other companion bleeding out on the floor.

    Actions and Status
    I'll be happy to breakdown all the light factors when combat is over if you like.

    Creature 2 fails Con save, continues dying.

    Creature 1 makes a blind stab at Ausk and misses, 5' step backwards, and its blindness ends.

    Status
    Creature 1 (AC 16): 10 damage, Wounded
    Creature 2 (AC 16): Dead / destroyed (-14/19)
    Creature 3 (AC 16): Dying, prone

    Anaerion: 37/37, no current light
    Ausk: 77/77, Rage
    Gragnor: 17/26, Mage Armor, Blind 2/3
    Kalgor: 42/45, -2 STR, Blind 2/3
    Tyrien: 40/40


    GM: Party up, probably last round, but maybe the little bugger will get lucky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crypt.jpg  

  • #325
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ° Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

    Tyrien shoots another arcane charged arrow to only have it zip past the creature, catching at its cloak only.

    ôGah, missed it and it is cowering in the corner.ö

    She moves past Ausk to make room for Anaerion to take her place.

    Actions
    Free Action: Talking
    Swift Action: Activate Arcane Strike; +1 damage
    Standard Action: Ranged attack on Creature 1; Arrow (Deadly Aim/PBS) (1d20+10=13, 1d8+9=17)
    Move Action: Move to H5
    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 40 Current: 40
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
    Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

    Bardic Performance:
    5/5 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
    1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)
    ___________________________________________

    Tyrien e'Adrianne
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #326
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    sunshadow21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,706
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

    Ausk just grins at the remaining foe, takes a 5' step (to J5), and brings his morningstar down on the creature.

    OOC: That is one lucky bastard.
    Last edited by sunshadow21; Monday, 7th May, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

  • #327
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore jkason
    My communities:

    While Tyrien's arrow can't find its target, Ausk has little trouble. He bashes the remaining creature across the skull, and even as it reels, the spirits which attend his rage pound the creature backward, a loud snapping noise accompanying their shoving the creature into the rock jutting out behind it. With little more than a whimper, the creature falls limp to the floor of the cavern.

    ooc
    The remaining creature is down and dying. Combat over. I'll update the first post with XP.

  • #328
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    "Uh, guys? A little help here?" (assuming) Anaerion still be in the dark, he has no idea which way to go.

  • #329
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,642
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    "The runt flash blinded me. I can't see either and I am the one glowing. So, you will have to wait a minute."

  • #330
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ° Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

    Tyrien moves into a position to shine light back down the stairwell and calls to Anaerion.

    ôSomething funny is going on with the lights here. Follow the sound of my voice and keep you hand on the wall to your right and you will be fine.ö

    Expecting something bad to happen again, she covers her eyes while she waits for the rest of the downed foes to expire.

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 40 Current: 40
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
    +2 Will vs. Enchantments
    Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
    Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
    Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

    Bardic Performance:
    5/5 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
    1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)
    ___________________________________________

    Tyrien e'Adrianne
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •