[LPF] Kostry Kopec

jkason

First Post
The creature cries out in pain as Gragnor hurts it, but does not fall until Ausk and his spirits close and assault it, when it falls to a heap on the ground.

[sblock=Kalgor]The light display tells Kalgor what he suspected, that these are Dark Folk known as Dark Creepers, whose death results in a blinding burst of light and the destruction of their physical form[/sblock]

[sblock=Status] Forgot to update enemy AC for the blinded condition. Listed now.

Kalgor made the number of saves needed for a cure on the poison, so no additional Str damage.

Status

Creature 1 (AC 16): Undamaged, Blind (effective AC 11)
Creature 2 (AC 16): Dead / destroyed (-14/19)
Creature 3 (AC 16): Dying, prone

Anaerion: 37/37, no current light
Ausk: 77/77, Rage
Gragnor: 17/26, Mage Armor, Blind 3/3
Kalgor: 42/45, -2 STR, Blind 3/3
Tyrien: 40/40, no current light[/sblock]

GM: Tyrien and Anaerion still up for this round

Attachments

• Crypt.jpg
    Crypt.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 77

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

OOC: The whole thing was so confusing I fell asleep trying to sort it out last night. :p After combat, maybe someone an explain mechanics of the whole darkness/daylight/Ioun Torch going in and out thing.

Also I had a hard time posting, the stupid site kept telling me the message was too short (needing to be 3 characters in length) and that is obviously not true. I kept adding in pieces of the post until I got it all in.

Tyrien keeps hearing the sounds of combat int he chamber ahead and follows after Ausk. She puts more arcane energy into her next arrow nocked and ready to go. From the corner, she can see the last remaining foe and she calls back to Anaerion, “I think we got this, one left.”

Using the corner for cover, she points the arrow at her target and watches it stick into the creature as she releases the draw on the bow with a twang.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking
Swift Action: Activate Arcane Strike; +1 damage
Move Action: Move to I4
Standard Action: Ranged attack on Creature 1; Arrow (Deadly Aim/PBS/Precise Shot) (1d20+10=20, 1d8+9=10)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
With a small nod Anaerion shouts back "I guess that works. Ya. Sure."

He does not realize he is shouting into the corner though.

The voice that accompanies him says "What happened to the light? It needs to make up its mind already."

OCC: Total Defense.

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch )
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +0 CMD:13(10ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Current Weapon in Hand:

School Focus:
Shift: 10' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (7/8 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 7 Rounds

Malkovian:
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by either Anaerion/Malkovian
Bonus Power: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor ,Grease , Grease, Protection From Evil, Enlarge Person, Comprehend Languages
Level 2: Glittedust, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Web
Level 3: Haste,SM3x2
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tyrien's ioun torch comes back to life as she steps forward, though the darkness effect unfortunately keeps the light from reaching Anaerion.

Despite having to aim past the hulking Ausk, Tyrien's arrow strikes true.

The creature, arrow in its gut, lashes out with its blade, but cannot find Ausk to hit, and stumbles backwards, where it shakes its head and seems to clear its vision, squeaking in apparent dismay as it sees its other companion bleeding out on the floor.

[sblock=Actions and Status]I'll be happy to breakdown all the light factors when combat is over if you like.

Creature 2 fails Con save, continues dying.

Creature 1 makes a blind stab at Ausk and misses, 5' step backwards, and its blindness ends.

Status
Creature 1 (AC 16): 10 damage, Wounded
Creature 2 (AC 16): Dead / destroyed (-14/19)
Creature 3 (AC 16): Dying, prone

Anaerion: 37/37, no current light
Ausk: 77/77, Rage
Gragnor: 17/26, Mage Armor, Blind 2/3
Kalgor: 42/45, -2 STR, Blind 2/3
Tyrien: 40/40[/sblock]

GM: Party up, probably last round, but maybe the little bugger will get lucky

Attachments

• Crypt.jpg
    Crypt.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 75

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tyrien shoots another arcane charged arrow to only have it zip past the creature, catching at its cloak only.

“Gah, missed it and it is cowering in the corner.”

She moves past Ausk to make room for Anaerion to take her place.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking
Swift Action: Activate Arcane Strike; +1 damage
Standard Action: Ranged attack on Creature 1; Arrow (Deadly Aim/PBS) (1d20+10=13, 1d8+9=17)
Move Action: Move to H5[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

sunshadow21

Explorer
Ausk just grins at the remaining foe, takes a 5' step (to J5), and brings his morningstar down on the creature.

OOC: That is one lucky bastard.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
While Tyrien's arrow can't find its target, Ausk has little trouble. He bashes the remaining creature across the skull, and even as it reels, the spirits which attend his rage pound the creature backward, a loud snapping noise accompanying their shoving the creature into the rock jutting out behind it. With little more than a whimper, the creature falls limp to the floor of the cavern.

[sblock=ooc]The remaining creature is down and dying. Combat over. I'll update the first post with XP.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tyrien moves into a position to shine light back down the stairwell and calls to Anaerion.

“Something funny is going on with the lights here. Follow the sound of my voice and keep you hand on the wall to your right and you will be fine.”

Expecting something bad to happen again, she covers her eyes while she waits for the rest of the downed foes to expire.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
+2 Will vs. Enchantments

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases