[LPF] Kostry Kopec

Satin Knights

First Post
"If we carry them upstairs, the Crows can deal with the tedious work of interrogation. They might even know something about these two or their kind. Bringing in live captives is the civilized thing to do. Ausk and I are already loaded. Kanli, they are small. Try carrying both of them so our girl doesn't get her hands dirty."

Kalgor goes back and grabs the body he was carrying, then whistles at Gragnor to continue on upward.

jkason

First Post
Kanli slings one of the small, foul-smelling creatures over his shoulder, but when he tries to heft the second, he grunts and stumbles. He closes his eyes a moment and mutters, and as the others watch, his flesh begins to lose its human qualities and fully embrace its orcish heritage. Thus altered, he hefts the second form onto his other shoulder, and though he's clearly still burdened, this altered form seems capable of bearing up under the weight.

"The flesh can be molded, but the tide of time erodes it quickly, and such burdens will tear away the form one wears each day."

[sblock=ooc]Dark Creepers weigh 80 lbs apiece, which took Kanli over his heavy encumbrance. However, he can cast Alter Self 4x a day, for 6 minutes each time thanks to his bloodline arcana. That gives him a +2 Str, which settles him into heavy load to carry both bodies. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"So. Can we read that book again? There is so much more in there that I have not read. Comon bud! " Malkovian says, once again idle due to the fight bring over.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Okay, 'm going to push things a bit since your're about to head into a lull from my Vacation, so let's at least get you into a decently RP-ish scenario before that.[/sblock]

Bodies living and dead once again hefted, the party finishes ascending back to the destroyed home in which they started. Luckily, their lengthy stay below has allowed the slime to dry enough that the scent no longer engenders nausea, though it's certainly not pleasant.

The downpour continues, but as the party exits the alley, they realize the tangled streets of Kostry Kopec are no longer nearly deserted. Crowds hustle to and fro, everyone moving with frightened urgency, muttering and shoving each other about. It's relative chaos as people snap and move. Several doors seem to have carts pulled up to them which people seem to be loading with the contents of the homes (the carts do nothing to alleviate the press of the crowd).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

OOC: I have had RL intrude on my posting times over the last two days. Trying to catch up before work on my laptop this morning.

Tyrien looks puzzled, “I do not understand where they foes came from. Are we thinking they we up here and snuck down after us, or were they in the other chamber we did not really investigate? Or do we not care?”

Seeing the city's inhabitants start returning to normalcy as they go about their business, the half-elven girl cannot help but wonder what they would do if they knew the danger about them. Before exiting the underground area, she switched back to her longbow, sheating the greatsword back in the scabbard over her shoulder.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases