[LPF] Kostry Kopec

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Why, that part's simple, we just become friends with them!" Kanli boasts.

"It won't be a problem in the slightest. They need bodies able enough and minds unquestionable enough that they'll jump at the chance to hire us! See this muscle?" He points to his bicep. "Watch me make it ripple."

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion had to stifle a laugh as Tyrien increases their pay by so much, but only ended up getting into a slight coughing fit. Quickly seeing Finia's reaction, Anaerion says to Tyrien "While the plague is certainly dangerous, it is closer to the capital than where we are headed by the sound of it. As long as we are careful, we should be fine. And as for the price hike, while I understand your enthusiasm to go, the offer is more than reasonable. As Kalgor so eloquently put it, we are on guard duty, not the retaking of Heth."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Thank goodness. From what little I know of it, the folks who live there can have it. When a place is a large cesspool, it's best to leave it alone."

jkason

First Post
Kalgor's battle of wits with his eidolon lightens Finia's mood slightly, and she nods her support of Anaerion's line of reasoning.

"You misunderstand," Finia says to the half-orcs as they discuss infiltration. "Our people already have the slots available for you. All you need do is report tomorrow and keep your heads down until you're through the gate."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien blinks at the resounding success of her negotiations. She shot for the moon and still got a 100% increase.

"Oh, thank you. I will accept."

She chuckles as Kitty starts giving the gruff man hard time and nods to acknowledge the information from Anaerion. She admires the bicep of Kanli and pokes at it with a finger to see if it really is as hard as all that.

"With that extra gold, I can buy more shoes. What do you suppose they have fore fashion in Heth? I like colors."

"Kitty, I can help you with that game. You just need to extend two claws, that will be fine for the scissors, no?"

"As for your disguise during our employment, how do you feel about wearing a cloak, dashing brimmed hat with a feather, and some black leather riding boots. We can belt a rapier around your tummy to complete the outfit. There is time yet today, we can go shopping.
" She scratches the panther behind the ears playfully.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination, Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 10/10 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
"Arre they expecting a panntherr who protects big dumb rrangerrs?"

Finia chuckles. "Animal companions, familiars, or even eidolons aren't entirely out of place in protection services, so I'm not concerned."

Tyrien blinks at the resounding success of her negotiations. She shot for the moon and still got a 100% increase.

GM: I think there's some confusion here. Finia offered 1000 gp (total), Tyrien asked for 10,000 gp (2000 apiece). Finia said if that's what you needed, she'd have to look somewhere else. I apologize if Finia's speech patterns / my writing made that unclear.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=consider this]Finia, the profit monger, is asking strong, trained adventurers (5th level) that hire out at 31 gp per day each to work a project that will take a month or more to complete the round trip. An offer of 6 days pay for 30 days work is an attempt to take advantage of us. Especially if we get caught and labelled as house G spies. 200 gp each might be fine at first level, but not fifth. That is why two teleport scrolls were suggested. They could lessen the time, therefore cost, and I think Kanli knows the DWI very well if he has his own table here. Anaerion has been here several times too. If we are doing the boat ride, Kalgor is expecting a 1,000 gp each.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: That being said, having never been anywhere in Heth before, it is very likely that teleporting there ends up on the other side of the world.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases