[LPF] Kostry Kopec

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock]
Anaerion responds back to Tyrian with. "Whatever this is, I will figure it out. Then, we will work on a way to defeat it. A good strategy will conquer most foes. We proved that already when defeat Asar. We will do it again."

Thinking that now would be a really good time to armor up, Anaerion taps himself with his hand, muttering and summoning his armor before nodding to Kalgor. He also pulls out that mask he purchased at the Pearl, and covers his mouth with it.

[sblock=OOC]
Anaerion is thinking more about the monster, so he does not want to wait around. As for Stealth or not, Anaerion has a +3.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch )
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +0 CMD:13(10ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Current Weapon in Hand:

School Focus:
Shift: 10' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (8/8 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 7 Rounds

Malkovian:
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by either Anaerion/Malkovian
Bonus Power: Anaerion does not yet know this power.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does has yet know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor [/s}, Greasex2, Protection From Evil, Enlarge Person,[OPEN SLOT]
Level 2: Glittedust, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Web
Level 3: Haste,SM3x2
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Right here. Took me a while as well

SK: does Grangor count as a humanoid for enlarge person? i thought that, as an outsider, eidolons do not count

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Ausk can cast enlarge person on himself if it's needed, so don't worry about him on that front. Ausk will follow Kalgor in, his bill ready.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien shrugs as no one cares about her boots or the wand in her pack. Following along, she unlimbers her longbow and keeps to herself, practically skipping along in her new footwear.

When Gragnor complains about healing, she gives the gruff owner a look for neglecting Kitty for so long.

"I am sorry, Kitty. Your master did not ask me to deal with your hurts, so let me use the wand from my pack to help you."

Amazingly, the wand does wonders for the eidolon with just one charge expended. She puts it away once more.

"So, Kitty and Kalgor going in first as usual? Then Ausk, with me and Anaerion bring up the rear?"

"Which door? Or should we open both at the same time? That's my vote."

CLW Wand (1d8+1=9)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
Gragnor finds no traps on either door, so he and Kalgor enter through the left one at his master's behest, Ausk following behind. Tyrien and Anaerion circle to the other side in case a pincer move might be useful, but the group merely meet each other in the empty vestibule, then move cautiously and quietly to take up their standard positions.

The interior is, unsurprisingly, cold and damp. Two man-sized statues stand to each side of the far end of the room, both draped with gray sheets. Dozens of sagging bookshelves stand along the walls, and a stone altar appears to have been converted into a table.

There is no sign of movement, however, and no sounds save the fast tattoo of rain against the roof and the echoing drip of water from the adventurers themselves onto the stone floor.

[sblock=ooc]The updated map assumes someone's using a light source. If not, neither of the elf-blooded heroes can see anything. There are doors next to Kalgor and Gragnor, neither of which appear to be trapped so far as the eidolon can determine. I didn't want to push you any further into the room than necessary to get everyone inside, so there may or may not be more to see around the small corners, but you can't tell from where you are.

FYI, I'll be out of town tomorrow and much of Friday.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Gragnor moves forward, quickly searching.
[sblock=mini-stats]Kalgor AC 16 HP 51/54, Init +2, Perception +9/+11 vs human, Darkvision, Move 20' STR 18 Dex 14
+1 Greatsword +9, 2d6+7+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, or
Handbo +8, d6+4
Comp Longbow, +7, d8+4..... Arrows 10 Normal, 5 CI, 3 Blunt, 2 Smoking
Fort: +5, Reflex +5, Will +6, CMB +8, CMD 20
...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand, Jolt
...... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 0/4 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield, Magic Fang, Expeditious Retreat
.,....Summoner 2nd Lvl: 1/1 remaining; Haste, Lesser Evolution Surge
..,,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor(3hr), Vanish(3r), Enlarge Self*(3m), Bonded Amulet
...,,......,..Racial Spells: 1/day, not used; Daylight (50 minutes)
,.Summoner Monster II:
4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), Celestial Hyena, d3 Celestial dogs, d3 celestial eagles
.,,.........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

...,,.......Combat Feats: Precise Strike
.............Consumables: 2 Alchemist's Fires, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion
Party Supplies: Wearing the Ring +1 Protection
...........Party Supplies:
2 scrolls of Umbrella, 2 scrolls of Create Treasure Map, Scroll of Devolution, Scroll of Unfetter, 3 scrolls of See Invisibility, Scroll of Comprehend Languages, 1 potion of lesser restoration (1 also carried by Tyrien), 2 scrolls of remove curse, 1 scroll of invisibility purge

Effects:

Gragnor HP: 26/26, AC 25 with Mage Armor ..... Move 40'
Bite +8, d4; Claw +8, d3; Claw +8, d3
Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +1, CMB +2, CMD 16, Evasion
Perception +14, Stealth +22, Darkvision
Acrobatics +18, Init +4, Precise Strike
Effects: Mage Armor 1.3 hrs[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion reaches for his crossbow, and also takes a look around the room from his position near the back.

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch )
HP: 44 Current: 44
CMB: +1 CMD:14(10ff) Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow

School Focus:
Shift: 15' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (7/8 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 9 Rounds

Malkovian:
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by either Anaerion/Malkovian
Bonus Power: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor ,Grease , Grease, Protection From Evil, Enlarge Person, Comprehend Languages
Level 2: Glittedust, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Web, OPENSLOT
Level 3: Haste,SM3x2, OPENSLOT
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

OOC: Sorry, I was pretty busy these past two days, and posting light to catch up. :blush:

Tyrien has her longbow in hand and sets her Ioun torch orbiting around to provide illumination for her and the mage.

"Is there anyone in here?" she asks quietly.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases