[LPF] Kostry Kopec

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien remains in place and imbues her magic into arrows.

She drawing another one quickly, she remarks, "If we must, maybe we should burn the web with the guy in it."

With one twang after another, the elven girl's arrow manage to do absolutely nothing zipping past her target to be lost from view in the webbed tunnel.

"Ergh, nothing ever changes, I still cannot hit a dang thing with my bow. Maybe I should switch to a sword or pike."

[sblock=Actions]Swift: Arcane Strike activated
Rapid Shot Ranged Attack: 1st arrow (PBS/AS/Aid/Deadly Aim) (1d20+9=17, 1d8+9=12) & 2nd arrow (PBS/AS/Aid/Deadly Aim) (1d20+9=11, 1d8+9=13)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Big apologies from me, folks. Home internet unavailable + off work = no ability to update. Then got slammed at work on my return yesterday. Looks like my timing's pretty bad, too, since I see [MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION] just posted he won't be available, and his are the final actions to finish the round. :(

FYI, guys, if you do have contingency actions, you're always free to post them, and if you've labeled them as such, I won't force you to use them if the conditions (saves made or failed, etc) aren't met.[/sblock]

The webbing proves to be just as much an obstacle to the party's various attacks as it is to the man with the gag thrashing within it. He even manages to shake off the effects of the brilliant display of light Kalgor hits him with, continuing his efforts to free himself.

[sblock=Status]The man made his will save, so he's not stunned, though he is still grappled unless he can make the necessary check on his turn.

Kalgor: 47/52, Aid (+1 morale attack, 8 THP included in HP total)
Gragnor: 26/26, Mage Armor, poisoned (-1 STR and CON)
Tyrien: 45/40, Aid (+1 morale attack, 5 temp HP included in hp total)
Ausk: 77/77, Rage round 2 (4/11 rounds remaining)
Anaerion: 44/44, Mage Armor
Lantern Archon: Archon: 17/17 HP, 7/9 rounds remain

Enemy (Base AC 21): Grappled, Cover (AC total: 23), Mildly injured (4 damage)[/sblock]

GM: Anaerion and the Archon still up

Attachments

• Lab1.jpg
    Lab1.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 58

jackslate45

First Post
Actions: Create pit directly in front of the man, so not to have him fall in. Using Malkovian to cast it as I do not have it prepared. However, if he gets out be now has a web to jump through. Good luck with that

Cast bless on Ausk

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Actions: Create pit directly in front of the man, so not to have him fall in. Using Malkovian to cast it as I do not have it prepared. However, if he gets out be now has a web to jump through. Good luck with that

Excellent idea, however: Create pit generates a 10'x10' hole, but the text explicitly says "You must create the pit on a horizontal surface of sufficient size." The tunnel floor is only 5' wide, which I believe violates the requirements for the spell to work.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Excellent idea, however: Create pit generates a 10'x10' hole, but the text explicitly says "You must create the pit on a horizontal surface of sufficient size." The tunnel floor is only 5' wide, which I believe violates the requirements for the spell to work.[/sblock]

Plan B: Tell lantern archon to teleport in front of the man 10' in front of the man. Then dismiss web. It did what I needed it to do by slowing him down. and unfortunately did not memorize spark again :(

jkason

First Post
Anaerion points to the tunnel, giving the archon a command as Gragnor's claws begin to spark. The archon blinks out of existence, but even celestial beings appear to be fallible, as it does not re-materialize so as to block the man's escape route, but between the gagged man and the rest of the party.

The man's eyes widen in awe as the aura of the creature falls upon him, but his fear continues to drive his survival, and he shakes off the effect of the close celestial.

[sblock=Actions & Status]I gave the archon "Very Familiar" for the teleport, but it still rolled a 98 on the miss die (there's unfortunately always a miss chance with teleport), which put it off-target, landing it where it currently is on the map. Since dropping the web was contingent on the placement of the archon, I didn't assume. That action is still available if you want it.

Man made his save vs. the Aura of Menace effect from the archon.

The archon still has a move action. However, if Anaerion doesn't drop the web spell , it will have to succeed at an Escape Artist or CMB check vs. the DC 18 of the spell or be grappled itself. The ceiling is too low for the creature to rise high enough to 'get out of the way' of others to occupy a square below it, though as always allies can move through each other's squares freely.

Status

Kalgor: 47/52, Aid (+1 morale attack, 8 THP included in HP total) <move remain>
Gragnor: 26/26, Mage Armor, poisoned (-1 STR and CON), shock, <move remain>
Tyrien: 45/40, Aid (+1 morale attack, 5 temp HP included in hp total)
Ausk: 77/77, Rage round 2 (4/11 rounds remaining)
Anaerion: 44/44, Mage Armor <all actions remain>
Lantern Archon: Archon: 17/17 HP, 7/9 rounds remain <move remain>

Enemy (Base AC 21): Grappled, Cover (AC total: 23), Mildly injured (4 damage)[/sblock]

GM: Gragnor, Kalgor, and archon have move actions remaining, Anaerion has all actions remaining

Attachments

• Lab1.jpg
    Lab1.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 60

jackslate45

First Post
It's too late now, but lantern archons have greater teleport. They can never be off.

Drop the webbing. It slowed him down enough, and I'm not going I have you guys wait a another week for combat to resolve.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases