[LPF] Kostry Kopec

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien remains in place and continues to put arcane energy into her into arrows. Selecting blunt arrows, anticipating capture instead of just killing the man, she nocks another arrow.

It flies true, but the second wobbles and deflects off the rock wall.

"Is he knocked out?"

[sblock=Actions]Swift: Arcane Strike activated
Rapid Shot Ranged Attack: 1st Arrow Blunt (1d20+9=28, 1d8+9=15) & 2nd Arrow Blunt (1d20+9=16, 1d8+9=14)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
Tyrien remains in place and continues to put arcane energy into her into arrows. Selecting blunt arrows, anticipating capture instead of just killing the man, she nocks another arrow.

It flies true, but the second wobbles and deflects off the rock wall.

"Is he knocked out?"

[sblock=Actions]Swift: Arcane Strike activated
Rapid Shot Ranged Attack: 1st Arrow Blunt (1d20+9=28, 1d8+9=15) & 2nd Arrow Blunt (1d20+9=16, 1d8+9=14)[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]@perrinmiller, the fluff and the rolls don't match. Is Tyrien doing nonlethal damage with her blunt arrows (they don't do nonlethal damage automatically)?[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
GM: Edit: Hold on. I think I screwed up with shaken. just a sec...

Edit 2: blargh. Okay, no. Shaken doesn't affect AC. Carry on. :blush:

Tyrien's arrow seems to fly true through the gathered throng, but in her efforts to strike the man in a tender-but-nonlethal spot, her arrow bounces off his armor, instead. Ausk, too, can't find an appropriate angle on the cornered human, who continues to dodge and weave desperately, waving his purple-tinged rapier in an attempt to defend himself.

[sblock=Status]Per normal for traditionally-lethal attacks, conversion to nonlethal applies an additional -4 to the attack. With his +4 to AC from cover (now AC 25), Tyrien's attack (now 24) misses.

I'd have held off resolving Ausk's attack to see if folks cleared for him given the conditional 'waits for an opening' phrasing, but he'd miss with that roll, cover or no.

Kalgor: 47/52, Aid (+1 morale attack, 8 THP included in HP total) All actions remaining
Gragnor: 26/26, Mage Armor, poisoned (-1 STR and CON), shock All actions remaining
Tyrien: 45/40, Aid (+1 morale attack, 5 temp HP included in hp total)
Ausk: 83/77, Rage round 4 (2/11 rounds remaining), Aid +1 morale attack, 6 temp HP included in hp total. Move action remaining
Anaerion: 44/44, Mage Armor All actions remaining
Lantern Archon: Archon: 17/17 HP, 5/9 rounds remain All actions remaining

Enemy (AC 21, CMD 22, cover to attacks from room): Heavily Injured (28 damage), Shaken[/sblock]

GM: Ausk still has a move action if he wants it. Kalgor, Gragnor, Anaerion, and the archon are still up.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Oops, I didn't know about the penalty. Forgot and did not understand why you asked. That's what I get for answering from my phone. Ah well. :erm:

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry, js45. I'd forgotten that conditional was out there (and didn't even realize Tyrien had it). That makes it a hit. I think the damage is off, since it looks like you added the Deadly Aim damage bump to the roll without taking the penalty to the attack, but that doesn't change the effective outcome, so I'll just reduce the damage and we'll call the math headache done with.[/sblock]

As the blunt arrow bounces off the armor, Tyrien blurts out an invective that seems to charge the air. The arc of the arrow's bounce shifts unnaturally, smacking the man in the forehead. His eyes roll up in his head and he crumples to the ground.

[sblock=Status]

Kalgor: 47/52, Aid (+1 morale attack, 8 THP included in HP total) All actions remaining
Gragnor: 26/26, Mage Armor, poisoned (-1 STR and CON), shock All actions remaining
Tyrien: 45/40, Aid (+1 morale attack, 5 temp HP included in hp total)
Ausk: 83/77, Rage round 4 (2/11 rounds remaining), Aid +1 morale attack, 6 temp HP included in hp total. Move action remaining
Anaerion: 44/44, Mage Armor All actions remaining
Lantern Archon: Archon: 17/17 HP, 5/9 rounds remain All actions remaining

Enemy (AC 21, CMD 22): 10/38 HP, 11 nonlethal damage, unconscious, prone.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Want to make sure Kalgor / Gragnor don't want to do anything before we fall out of rounds[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Gragnor will continue his defensive vigil of blocking the escape. Kalgor, seeing the man fall in an unconscious lump, lowers his sword, steps out of the way of the healer, and starts searching for the masterwork manacles in his backpack.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases