[LPF] Kostry Kopec

jkason

First Post
The archon thrums briefly, then floats over to the unconscious, bound man. Its glow suffuses him as it did several members of the party previously, and the man rouses with a groan. His eyes open with a start as he witnesses the archon--with Anaerion's blessing--fade from view. He realizes his position, and his bonds, and begins flailing wildly, screaming into his gag, though his inch-worming only bumps him into Gragnor, eliciting a new round of muffled shrieks and squirming in place...

[sblock=ooc]The man now has 4 temp HP from Aid for the next three minutes, bringing him back to consciousness for the duration of the spell.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor steps up, drawing his greatsword and rests the point of the blade on the man's groin. Then drawing a dagger, reaches forward and cuts the gag off. "Who are you? Why did you attack us?"

[sblock=ooc]No lock for the manacles. Oops. Well, looped the rope through manacle holes and tied them closed with that. More shopping to do.[/sblock][sblock=actions]Kalgor: Readied action to castrate if the man starts casting.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien glances at Ausk and nudges him playfully, "Ah, come on. You are a big scary fellow. You cannot be serious in that you will let Kalgor try and torture this prisoner without lending your frightening glares to the conversation."

"Come on mister, you better start talking or we unleash the orc and let him start really working you over. Finger and toes are next, you won't need them to keep living."
This last is directed at their prisoner, now conscious.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +12 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 48 Current: 48
CMB: +7 CMD: 22(17ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
The man gasps as his mouth is exposed, a clear panic in his eyes. He holds his lips closed tightly as Kalgor brandishes his big sword and Tyrien tries to enlist the aid of Ausk.

Kalgor's position may be undermined, however, as Gragnor seems to wobble on his feet. The summoner feels a second wave of weakness through the link the two share, stronger than the first hit from the poison. The man glances up at the flinch in the cat and his panic seems to subside a bit.

"Made that batch well, didn't I?" he mutters.

[sblock=ooc]Gragnor has missed his second save vs. the poison he was exposed to. Worse damage rolls this time, too: he takes an additional 2 damage to both STR and CON (now 3 total damage to each of those stats). He will have to save again in another minute. DC 13 Fort or he takes another 1d2 damage to STR and CON.

On the interrogation: Because you're using a time-constrained tactic for keeping your prisoner awake, I'm going to be strict with timekeeping on actions here. An Intimidate check to influence attitude burns 1 minute of the 3 he has awake. DC for the first attempt is 18. With his current roll, Kalgor can just make that if everyone including Gragor makes his or her aid another roll. I'll allow those rolls retroactively for this attempt (so that the results will take effect at the end of minute 1, instead of bleeding into minute 2).

If Kalgor fails, a re-roll takes another minute and adds +5 to the DC. You can change who the 'primary' is at that time if you wish, though you'll need to declare as part of your roll if it's an Aid or not; I won't allow retroactive "that was an aid" once you see the roll's too low. ;)

You can try hurting him to provide circumstantial bonuses, but I'll remind you he only has about 3 hp before he goes unconscious again. You're also free to try to come up with other things in an attempt to gain some circumstance bonuses, too, and I'll judge those as I see them.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: Doh, I thought Ranger's Favored enemy have an intimidate bonus as well. I was wondering why it was only +5.

Anaerion can cast Enlarge person, then do a aid another. I would be terrified if someone who was my height suddenly go bigger (+4 for being large). He could then remark off hand to throw him in a pit to his death.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well, I gave you a chance to talk to the nice guy. Let me introduce you to probably the last face you will ever see." Kalgor steps past the prisoner in order to let Ausk in and to block the escape path in case the panther needs to take a quick exit.
[sblock=actions]aid another on Ausk's intimidate, move to I12 FAIL!
Intentions:
Next round, look imposing while Ausk starts.
Next round, continue looking imposing
Next round, pull antitoxin from pack.
Next round feed to Gragnor,
Next round Lesser Evolution Surge (Con +2)
Next round Con at 10, +5 antitoxin makes roll +5 vs DC 13.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion smiles to himself, and starts casting a spell to make Ausk appear much more menacing then normal.

The disembodied voice seems to speak to the prisoner as it says "You know sir, whatever you did, I am fairly certain it can be resolved. Whether that is by letting you feel your death, or by killing you after your asleep again, is really up to you. Think about it. My good friend here is more than willing to kill you, trust us. Only reason you survived was the pretty lass wanted to see if you were useful. So. Ask yourself. Are you going to let this pretty lass down?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about the delay. PC power supply fried on me so I had to setup my laptop as my primary computer.

Ausk just grins at the man, looks at his weapons, and grins again.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien sees the most horrifying and disgusting expression on a humanoid's face that she has ever seen. Ausk is truly a frightening person when he smiles.

"Egah! That is awful. Please talk, we don't want to see that again... EVER!"

The half-elven girl is really not very intimidating and doesn't try to be in the face of such an incontinent-looking and unappealing visage. She cannot help but look on in morbid fascination and try to keep from letting bile come up.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +12 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 48 Current: 48
CMB: +7 CMD: 22(17ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases