[LPF] Kostry Kopec

jackslate45

First Post
The 5th name! Crove, Crove...I got it!

Anaerion smiles as he comes to the conclusion of who the last person is. Malkovian quips with "You know who it is don't you?"

"And the poison, and the fungus it comes from. And, I have a guess as to what is down below." Anaeion says with satisfaction in his voice. "Now goes the most important question I think."

He walks over to Ausk and whispers into his ear "Ask him about the Crow that came before."
[sblock]
Placeholder for know rolls. Does a rolled 1 still count as a failure? Anaerion has a plus 13 for nature

EDIT: Well, with rolls like that never mind...
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch )
HP: 44 Current: 44
CMB: +1 CMD:14(10ff) Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Current Weapon in Hand:

School Focus:
Shift: 15' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (7/8 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 9 Rounds

Malkovian:
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by either Anaerion/Malkovian
Bonus Power: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor ,Grease , Grease, Protection From Evil, Enlarge Person, Comprehend Languages
Level 2: Glittedust, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Web, EMPTY SLOT
Level 3: Haste,SM3x1, Sm3: Lantern Archon, EMPTY SLOT
Ring: Available
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Okay, I'm going to assume no further aid attempts at this point. Moving on...[/sblock]

Kalgor's attempt at scaring Hyve meets with little more than raised eyebrows. He even seems to get the slightest bit of gumption.

"You wanna search, I can't stop you," is all he says.

[sblock=ooc]So that's Tyrien's attempt(s) failed. Four questions remaining to the expiration of the Aid spell and Hyve falling unconscious again.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking at Ausk, "At least get out of him what they summoned and how to kill it."
[sblock=ooc]After failing multiple times, Kalgor is giving up on trying to be intimidating and switching to just feeding Ausk instructions.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"What did you summon and how do we stop it? If you must die, you can at least die with a clean conscience." Ausk continues to play the role of questioner, though he is clearly far more used to a silent role in these proceedings.

jackslate45

First Post
"What did you summon and how do we stop it? If you must die, you can at least die with a clean conscience." Ausk continues to play the role of questioner, though he is clearly far more used to a silent role in these proceedings.

"No,you need to get a half smile, like you are chewing on a rough piece of meat that is not cooked right. Yes! Like that!"

Anaerion's soul seems to be giving some sort of aid to Ausk's question, as his face growls with more fear than requested.

OOC: timley inspiration for the intimidate.

jkason

First Post
Hyve starts to shake his head again, but his wide eyes get wider as he hears the disembodied voice from the amulet. He quivers as he speaks, his voice pitched low, as if he's afraid someone will overhear.

The Spawn of Yog-Sothoth," he says. "It was supposed to know secrets long forgotten, have power not seen on this plane in ages. And Crove was sure, between all our skills, we could bind it and take our place as gods among men.

"But it ... I don't know how to kill it; only what failed. We made it visible. Briefly. But mundane metal couldn't pierce its ... gods I'm not sure what covers it is even 'flesh.' Alchemist's fire; Liquid Ice: nothing. The casters could only make a few spells stick. And the smell ..."
Hyve looks like me might retch just remembering the scent. You all recall how noxious the fumes were from just the leftover slime from the creature; Hyve seems to be confirming that the actual creature's stench may be even worse.

He stops a moment, sobbing briefly before he regains his composure and looks back up at you, face red and eyes wet.

"Crove said there was no sending it back now. Not after it ... consumed one of us. He said it would hunt us to the ends of E'n h to regain its strength by draining us dry. I hoped the words would stop it," he says, voice weak now as he nods to the discarded gag he was wearing. "From the book. It's what called it. Or my poisons. Or ... but I don't know anymore."

The poisoner hangs his head now, sniffling and pathetic.

[sblock=ooc]2 questions left before he goes back under.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
And now we know the name of this monster...
[sblock=Stats]
Initiative: +9 Perception: +2 (low-light vision)
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch )
HP: 44 Current: 44
CMB: +1 CMD:14(10ff) Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Current Weapon in Hand:

School Focus:
Shift: 15' Teleport as Dim Door. Does not Provoke AoO (7/8 remaining)
Summoner's Charm: Summoning Spells Last a total of 9 Rounds

Malkovian:
Timely Inspiration: 3/3 Immediate Action, +2 Bonus, Range 60', Immediate action
Mage Hand: At will. Controllable by either Anaerion/Malkovian
Bonus Power: Anaerion does not know this power.
Bonus Boon: Anaerion does not know this power.

Spells Prepared:
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Mending
Level 1: Mage Armor ,Grease , Grease, Protection From Evil, Enlarge Person, Comprehend Languages
Level 2: Glittedust, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Web, EMPTY SLOT
Level 3: Haste,SM3x1, Sm3: Lantern Archon, EMPTY SLOT
Ring: Available
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

After failed attempt at asking about poisons, Tyrien pouts and walks away a few feet. She is no longer interested in the interrogation, lost in her own private thoughts.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +12 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 48 Current: 48
CMB: +7 CMD: 22(17ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases