[LPF] Kostry Kopec

sunshadow21

Explorer
Seeing the negiotations ended, Ausk prepares to excuse himself and get his gear. When next you see him, you barely recognize him. Wearing a mythril breastplate and kilt, and armed to the teeth, he looks nothing like the simply dressed quiet individual you were dealing with before.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

With the agreement made, Tyrien smiles, "Alrighty then, when and where are we meeting tomorrow? What are we doing until then?"

"Shopping anyone?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination, Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 10/10 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
While baffled by much of what Kanli says, Finia sighs in relief as the mad prophet's ramblings seem to usher in the close of negotiations.

Her face flushes red at Kalgor's recounting of the assignment and its implications, though her guarded features make it unclear if she's insulted by the implication, or is herself embarrassed at having tarnished her house's reputation. She says nothing either way, until Tyrien asks about a meeting place.

"The next expedition to the Zeire departs in the morning," she says. The elf produces a pouch and slides it to the center of the table.

"There are credentials in the bag, along with the papers for Kostry Kopec's mayor. Present the credentials at the gate of Palazzo Boraga in Roses di Sanguigno as if you were reporting for duty like any other hireling. The specifics of these will see that you're assigned to our woman inside. She'll get you through the gate and out on your ill-fated patrol as soon as possible.

"The last bit of paper in there is a map that shows the way between the mines and Kostry Kopec."

[sblock=ooc]You're free to ask any other questions, but if no one has any, I'll forward us to the next morning and the expedition through the gate with my next post.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor takes the map and studies it. Unsure if he can remember it all, he pulls out his spell book and turns to the last empty page. There, he carefully copies one line of the map. Then, he rotates his book ninety degrees, copying the next line. Meticulously, he continues on his cloning and rotating. The resultant image in no way resembles the original. To finish it off, he adds two roses and vines and the holy symbol for Penk.

Looking up at the others when he is done. "What? It works."

He puts the map back into the pile for someone else to carry.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Not really knowing much about mapping, Tyrien skirches the panther furred head while looking on to observe Kalgor's writing.

Shrugging, she picks up the map once he is done, "I am not a ranger, nor the best at reading these things. But, I am decent enough at scouting."

"Do we need to buy clothes?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination, Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 10/10 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jkason

First Post
"Do we need to buy clothes?"

Finia shakes her head in the negative.

"As hired protection, Boraga wouldn't require any special attire, and you'll be moving out of the desert at an early enough opportunity that I don't think it should matter."

GM: Head cold eating my brain today, so going to go ahead and give the day to make sure the other three don't have any last minute questions / prep

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion, waiting patiently for Tyrien to finish with the map, waits for her to put it down. In the mean time, he reaches over to take a look at the bag pouch full of paperwork. However, as he starts to reach for it, someone says "I got it Anaerion!"

The bag full of paperwork floats over to the elf, and he starts to rummage though it, taking a look at the documents and inspecting carefully. When he is done with each paper, he places it back in the back. It still remains hovering in the air as he reads over each one.

When he put the last one in, the bag floats on its own into Anaerion's backpack.

"While I may not shop for clothing, there are a few additional items that I need to pick up. I also want to find some sort of reference on Kosty Kopec itself, as it might prove handy."
"Oh, and a light! I am going to need it as well. And a history book. A lot has changed over the years you said. I want to learn more about it!"

As the rest of his party stares for the source of the mysterious voice, Anaerion simply bows and says "I will see the rest of you tomorrow." He leaves quickly, as there is a lot of shopping to be done.

OOC: Anaerion has a few things he needs to pick up before tomorrow, but we can assume that he gets to the manor quite safely.

jkason

First Post
Entering Roses di Sanguigno in the morning, it's almost as if The Gulls and The Dunn Wright were another city. A much poorer city by contrast. The upper class district of the City of Glass is a study in conspicuous consumption. Even the more modest apartments are gilded and covered in elaborate statuary. Though they appear to be made of standard materials, it seems even the cobblestone streets have a bit of a gleam to them.

If Roses di Sanguigno were its own city, clearly Palazzo Boraga must be its capital. The high wall of exquisite marble is trimmed in flowering vines, every bloom of which is bright and vibrant. Even the spikes at the top of the wall gleam with polish -- security here is apparently only allowable if it doesn't impede the aesthetic. It's difficult to see much of what is on the other side of the tall wall, though the sheer size of it (It must surround at least a block and a half, you guess, without actually taking the time to circle the whole thing) suggests there's quite a bit in there.

The massive iron gates to the compound are no different than the rest of what you've been able to see. Ironwork twists and swirls in elaborate patterns which serve to both secure and adorn the entryway. As you approach, a young man -- 16 if he's a day -- hastily steps from the guard house and holds up his left hand. His right hand rather nervously hovers near the rapier at his belt.

"Halt and identify yourselves. What business have you at Palazzo Boraga?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases