Liberally adapted from others who do this better than I do:
* Group initiative, rolled by GM. In the case where an individual member of the 'losing side' rolls better than all other individual members of the 'winners,' that character may act first in the inital round of combat (surprise or round 1). Otherwise, unless a players specifies that actions are to follow another character / event, actions happen in the order they were posted. More than 36 hours or so delay for posting during your turn in a combat may result in my NPCing the character to keep things moving.
* Feel free to use Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice rollers for your characters. In general, I won't be posting my actual rolls, just results.
* I tend to post pretty much daily during the week, less on the weekends. If you're going to be away for longer than a couple days, please let me know if at all possible so we can arrange NPCing if necessary. If you do not post for a week or more without notice, I may end up writing you out of the adventure. You will still receive your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post.
* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.
* Mini stat blocks (preferably including a link back to the wiki page for your character) and a picture for maps are quite helpful.
* I mess up sometimes. Everyone does. I'm happy to discuss questions about rulings or mistakes you may feel I've made; I just ask that we keep it civil. We're all here to have fun, so I'll do everything I can to facilitate that if you do the same.