[LPF] Kostry Kopec

jkason

First Post
[MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION] , There weren't any special qualities to the book in my adaptation that I recall (you had to make checks to glean information from it, but I don't think I gave you bonuses to anything based on using it). If you want to use it as fluff for a Masterwork Knowledge book, I don't see why you couldn't. Otherwise, I'd say count it toward the next book you need for your intelligent item?
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], I was working on the assumption that I forfeited my DMC due to failing to really finish the game. Note, this isn't me arguing to the contrary (I fully recognize the ball I dropped). Just verifying. :)

Thanks, again, Mowgli for all the hard work and heavy lifting on the numbers crunch, and to everyone else for all your patience through the long slog! I threw a link to Mowgli's final numbers into the first post, and I think that, as they say, is that.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'd say if you feel the need to castigate yourself, we should treat it the same as we would a PC who dropped out mid game. Deduct the GMC from the end date of the game to the last real post (February 11?) and call it a day. I suppose you could make a case that a GMs actions affect more than those of a PC - other judges can weigh in on this, but I'm loathe to do anything to discourage anyone from giving GMing a try . . .

jkason

First Post
I'd say if you feel the need to castigate yourself

hehe. I really did think I remembered a rule about losing DMC if you didn't finish the game. I can't seem to find it on the wiki (not that I'm possessed of much digging time to look, but it's not mentioned in the little blurb on dmc I got to from the front page). I may just be getting my living worlds mixed up (I participated in LEW and L4W in the past). :)

we should treat it the same as we would a PC who dropped out mid game. Deduct the GMC from the end date of the game to the last real post (February 11?) and call it a day.

That more than works for me. Plunking Feb 11, 2013 into my spreadsheet, I come up with 25.9 GMC. Sound right to you? I'll update my entry on the wiki sometime this week.

As always, thanks all round. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases