Rules for Divine Progeny

TrueSpade

First Post
Yeah, I know this is really late, but for some reason I can't access the PDFs at all. Its probably my computer thats the problem, but in any case I can't access them.

Can someone show me generally how its done? You don't have to type up an entire page if you can sum up what to add an calculate in a few sentences.

I also don't think I'm calculating Quinessence points right lol

EDIT: Judging from the lack of replies and amount of views, maybe I woulda been better off posting this in another forum on here or on Yahoo Answers XD

Last edited:

Hey there TrueSpade! :)

TrueSpade said:
Yeah, I know this is really late, but for some reason I can't access the PDFs at all. Its probably my computer thats the problem, but in any case I can't access them.

Can someone show me generally how its done? You don't have to type up an entire page if you can sum up what to add an calculate in a few sentences.

I also don't think I'm calculating Quinessence points right lol

EDIT: Judging from the lack of replies and amount of views, maybe I woulda been better off posting this in another forum on here or on Yahoo Answers XD

...give me a chance to reply. :D

Okay, you probably need the table but I'll see if I can summarise.

Parents: Mortal + Immortal = Offspring: Hero-deity, QP = 10,000
Parents: Immortal + Immortal = Offspring: Quasi-deity, QP = 100,000
Parents: Immortal + Sidereal = Offspring: Intermediate Deity, QP = 100,000,000
Parents: Sidereal + Sidereal = Offspring: Greater Deity, QP = 1,000,000,000
Parents: Sidereal + Eternal = Offspring: Old One, QP = 100,000,000,000
Parents: Eternal + Eternal = Offspring: First One, QP = 10,000,000,000,000

Either parent can pay the QP cost. If neither pay the QP cost, then the baby is aborted and turns out either an abomination, entity or anomaly.

The more powerful parent picks the 1st portfolio, the weaker parent picks the second which cannot be an opposed portfolio.

EDIT: I am away on holiday until next Monday, so don't be getting all impatient again if you post further questions. ;)

TrueSpade

First Post
Hey there TrueSpade! :)

...give me a chance to reply. :D

Okay, you probably need the table but I'll see if I can summarise.

Parents: Mortal + Immortal = Offspring: Hero-deity, QP = 10,000
Parents: Immortal + Immortal = Offspring: Quasi-deity, QP = 100,000
Parents: Immortal + Sidereal = Offspring: Intermediate Deity, QP = 100,000,000
Parents: Sidereal + Sidereal = Offspring: Greater Deity, QP = 1,000,000,000
Parents: Sidereal + Eternal = Offspring: Old One, QP = 100,000,000,000
Parents: Eternal + Eternal = Offspring: First One, QP = 10,000,000,000,000

Either parent can pay the QP cost. If neither pay the QP cost, then the baby is aborted and turns out either an abomination, entity or anomaly.

The more powerful parent picks the 1st portfolio, the weaker parent picks the second which cannot be an opposed portfolio.

EDIT: I am away on holiday until next Monday, so don't be getting all impatient again if you post further questions. ;)

Wow, thank you for this! And sorry for being so impatient, especially since I really shouldn't be in a rush.

Well, to add to what I had asked (and I can wait this time XD)
Can an Eternal have offspring with Mortals and Immortals? I noticed those particular combos weren't there. Also, can the offspring have more than one portfolio? Cuz this is pretty awesome haha

And this last part sounds wrong, but how do you calculate QP the right way? I can't find the page on it and I don't rmemeber how I ended up at where I am now. (So it'd just be easier to redo that part.)

Hello again TrueSpade! :)

TrueSpade said:
Wow, thank you for this! And sorry for being so impatient, especially since I really shouldn't be in a rush.

No harm done amigo! :)

Well, to add to what I had asked (and I can wait this time XD)

...since you replied so quick I can sneak this in before going to bed. :D

Can an Eternal have offspring with Mortals and Immortals? I noticed those particular combos weren't there.

I don't think so. Mortals would probably explode if they had sex with a Sidereal.

Also, can the offspring have more than one portfolio? Cuz this is pretty awesome haha

The offspring would always have 2 portfolios...one chosen by each parent.

And this last part sounds wrong, but how do you calculate QP the right way? I can't find the page on it and I don't rmemeber how I ended up at where I am now. (So it'd just be easier to redo that part.)

Calculate QP for what specifically?

For Divine Progeny? Just delete the QP from willing deities QP total. As long as the total QP is met the offspring will be normal and not an abomination (etc.)

If by calculate QP you mean something else then you will need to wait until Monday. ;)

TrueSpade

First Post
I don't think so. Mortals would probably explode if they had sex with a Sidereal.

This actually made me laugh hahaha! That is just awful XD

Calculate QP for what specifically?

For Divine Progeny? Just delete the QP from willing deities QP total. As long as the total QP is met the offspring will be normal and not an abomination (etc.)

If by calculate QP you mean something else then you will need to wait until Monday. ;)

By this I meant, whats the formula for calculating total QP. Let say this guy had a Divine Rank of 30. How would I calculate his QP total? Is it just his experience points? (At this level, I don't even think thats used anymore haha)

Sorry for not replying yesterday, my heads a bit melted with the flu. :-S

TrueSpade said:
This actually made me laugh hahaha! That is just awful XD

:D

By this I meant, whats the formula for calculating total QP. Let say this guy had a Divine Rank of 30. How would I calculate his QP total? Is it just his experience points? (At this level, I don't even think thats used anymore haha)

There is no formula as such, the table for it is in Ascension. I think it increases tenfold for each divine status increase up to Greater God and by 100 fold after that...anyway, its in Ascension.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases