EN World Merchandise Store

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN World now has a new merchandise store. Over the years, you've occasionally been able to buy t-shirts for conventions and the like at various times, but now we have a permanent and easily-found home for all that stuff.

This store contains a massive variety of EN World branded products, from t-shirts to mousepads to mugs to caps to iPhone cases. Not only that, we also sell branded merchandise for our upcoming animated show REAL LIFE, and miscellaneous products related to our adventure paths: War of the Burning Sky, ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution, and MYTHS OF THE FAR FUTURE (which includes the SANTIAGO adventure path).

Last edited:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Looking good. I have a couple of Order of the Stick mugs that were also done with Cafepress..good, solid mugs that hold up well in the dishwasher and the print doesn't fade or flake off the first time you wash it. Might have to pick up an EnWorld mug for the office (I can't keep doing paper cup coffee forever).

I did want to ask if they have the case for the LG Optimus available. The case I have now is a generic blue one, but the tabs are breaking off so it is gaping in places, so replacing it with a nice Enworld case would be great.

Anyway, best of luck and thank you for the awesome place to call home.

Siberys

Adventurer
I'd personally gladly pick up a Zeitgeist logo t-shirt. I already got me a map of Lanjyr, can't wait to frame it!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases