Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Rhun

First Post
Turthain continues to harry the orcs with shots from his longbow.

Turthain steps to AS15, and fires two arrows at Orc2

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

OOC: Looks like we just need an action for Camlin the Runner, and I can wrap the round.

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Just finished marking departmental's earlier today. Ugh.

At any rate, Cam moves between Orc 3 and Shiyana. More concerned with keeping her out of harms way he attacks with a series of feints designed to get the orcs attention rather than do any real damage.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

Shiyana makes a careful tactical withdrawal (to AT16), Odo slams his weapon into the neck of Orc #2, but the tenacious brute clings to life and consciousness, continuing to fight. Turthain pivots and sends two arrows speeding at Orc #2, too. Unfortunately, the Orc's ratty, filthy, and incomplete suit of 'armor' serves him well to turn both of Turthain's arrows. Camlin moves to impose his body between Orc #3 and the injured Shiyana, harrying the creature with distracting blows as he does so, but inflicting no real damage. Cam's move also serves to protect Turthain's flank from Orc #3 as well.

Orc #2 swings his rough-hewn club at Odo, and Orc #3 does likewise at Camlin. Both orcs fail miserably.

Heroes are up!

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 6.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
[OOC: AH! How'd I miss that?!]

Odo takes another swing at O2 with a silent prayer to Pholtus to guide his hand that this time the orc will go down (and stay there!).

[OOC: Whan Whun. Natural 1. Apparently Pholtus is pissed at Odo for some reason...This will not end well.]

Rhun

First Post
Confident in Cam's ability to deal with his orc, Turthain fires a pair of arrows at the orc currently engaged with Odo. Unfortunately, the elf's aim is still off, and he can't seem to find his target.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: (discussing tactics here, Lief) My GODS! Can i just say we HATE the dice roller?!...perhaps I shouldn't...don't want to tempt the fates. lol.

A very manly, other than Shiyana, "strategic withdrawal" anyone? Mybe we can find other tracks or another access point or something...we are suckin big time and its only a matter of time before Shiyana isn't the only one close to death.

What say you gentle folk?/OOC.

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

Luckily for you guys, the orcs are having equally dismal luck. They both miss again. (Not going to even roll this time.)

Heroes (and I may or may not be using the term loosely, heh) are up again.

*COME ON, NATURAL 20s!!*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases