Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: steeldragons may post for Odo and Shiyana who have not yet acted for the round just ended. Then all heroes are up again, and the only foes left are the two Orc archers, unless Odo and/or Shiyana alter that, in which event, those Orcs will, in actuality, not shoot Cam's opponent, so he will be left fighting an injured Orc.

Right, Shiyana was casting Entanglement (or trying to) on the orcish archers. Did that not happen/work? I don't recall if the spell should have gone off at the end of OUR turn/round or the end of THE round. I was thinking it was the former...but either way, she cast it. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Right, Shiyana was casting Entanglement (or trying to) on the orcish archers. Did that not happen/work? I don't recall if the spell should have gone off at the end of OUR turn/round or the end of THE round. I was thinking it was the former...but either way, she cast it. :)
OOC: Ooops, my bad! Will put their saving throws in this post. Orc 6 is held fast for 1 full turn, and Orc 7 is slowed by 50% for the same duration.

The very grasses of the meadow writhe in the area around the Orcish archers and wrap their sinews around the grimy limbs of the dastardly humanoids. One of them succumbs to the pressure and slips to the earth where he is quickly encased by the rope-like fibers of the grasses. The other one is more successful in his struggles, but is still impaired significantly while he remains in the area of writhing, grasping plant fibers.

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 09.xls
    31 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Cave of Orcs

Turthain sends two arrows at the Orc that is partially held by Shiyana's spell, and kills the villain where he stands! The other latecomer to the battle is thoroughly wrapped up and restraied by the grasses and small bushes before the cave (O6). The only Orc left that can move freely is Camlin's opponent (O3), and Cam and Odo are up!

(Turthain and Shiyana have already acted this round.)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Cam needs to kill that orc! I'm not sure I've ever seen an orc in melee survive this many rounds of combat before. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases