Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana takes a swing at the orc attacking Odo.

[EDIT] Ugh. That can't be good. But if it is, damage roll just in case.[/EDIT]

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam lets go of his bowstring and draws his sword, parrying the orcs blow with hit. He attacks on the riposte driving the tip of his longsword towards the beasts throat.

Presumably AC 15 is gonna be a miss.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Not sure what you mean by AC 15, Imperialus. There is no AC 15 in 1E AD&D, remember? But, yes, Cam's attack roll of 5 did miss.

The Orc easily sidesteps Camlin's clumsy thrust.

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
Argh!
Odo's eyes close for brief moment as the pain pierces through his body.
Say your prayers orc for I am about to send you into the darkness.
Odo swings back at the orc that hit him.

Leif

Adventurer
The Spirit of Prophecy must be upon Odo, because no sooner had the orc's blade withdrawn from his flesh than he bashed the orcs skull hard enough to make it concave. Orc #2 dies the death. The remaining Orc grimaces at Cam and says in halting Common, "All the champions of the Black Shield die today, but I take you with me human," as he again slashes at Cam, and again Cam's stronger weapon easily parries the weak blow.

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam dances backwards from the blow and returns in kind, but again the orc catches the blade against the guard of his broadsword and drives it wide.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana pivots from her shwing n' a miss and makes another attempt on the orc attacking Cam. (assuming she is close enough to hit the orc attacking Cam, otherwise she'll take another swing at the one attacking Odo)

[EDIT] ATTA girl! That's more like it! Suck cudgel, orcy...wait, that doesn't sound quite...Well, you know what I mean![/EDIT]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Shiyana's mighty cudgel makes short work of the second orc, shattering his left eye-socket and making a mess of his face.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana looks down at the mashed in remains of the orc's face and says off-handedly to the corpse, "Should have stuck to the wilds. Civilization is a dangerous place."

She turns and gives Cam a quick wink and smile.

To all of the companions Shiyana asks, "Shall we, gentlemen? I believe there were more orcs heading that way.

"Or I suppose we could return to our repast.
Is it not true, Brother Odo, that the gods of Men protect their own houses?"

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
Gods of men?
Odo asks with a half-cocked eyebrow.
Mistress Shiyana there is but One True Way for men; and that is the Light of Pholtus. First, let us take care of those two over there - the ones Turthain put to sleep.
Odo walks to the two sleeping orcs on the ground. Barring any interference, Odo will kick away whatever weapons the orcs had.
We'll need some rope.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases