Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana (after helping bandage Odo, if he wants/allows) looks at the cleric.

"I'm supposed to stay behind him."

With a smile and a shrug, she will take off after the ranger.

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
Thank you Mistress Shiyana. I will stay here until the guards arrive and then meet you at the temple. Be safe for these orcs pack a mighty punch!
Odo will stow his Flail for the time being. He will keep a stern watch for both the guards or any other orcs that may have escaped.

Rhun

First Post
Turthain follows Cam and Shiyana, holding his longbow at the ready.

OOC: Just an FYI, I rarely post on weekends, so if I've held anything up you have my apologies. :)

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
After the others leave, Odo closes his eyes, places his hand over the wound and speaks...
Pholtus, give me the strength to continue battling those who would deny Justice.
Odo casts cure light wounds.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Just an FYI, I rarely post on weekends, so if I've held anything up you have my apologies. :)
OOC: Egad! How could I have forgotten this? We have a celebrity amongst us: Rhun The Stud of Salt Lake! Just ask him what he's busy doing every weekend! :D [That's not the 'seed of the kingdom' he's a-sowing!]

[The IC portion of this post is reiterated above in Post #47.]
IC: Cam, Shiyana, Turthain, and Revien move off over to the gradiose front entrace of the Temple of the Frog, while Odo tends to his wound and awaits the watch, who will he hopes take custody of the two Orcish prisoners bound by our heroes.

The Temple of the Frog is more grandiose than you believed that a mere amphibian could actually be! The long, gently sloping steps leading up to the porch are not easily surmounted -- they are stone representations of frog eggs, in clumps here and there, interspersed with the occasional sculpture of a lily pad complete with a frog (some are rampant, tongues extended in mid-snare, some reclining). This 'staircase' requires one to climb in fits and starts, 'step-step-HOP,' 'step-step-HOP,' but you arrive at the top anon, where you are greeted by the cacophany of crashing and chopping sounds emanating from within. The double doors stand slightly ajar, but you can see nothing of the goings on inside from your present vantage.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Egad! How could I have forgotten this? We have a celebrity amongst us: The Stud of Salt Lake! Just ask him what he's busy doing every weekend! :D

OOC: Helping a friend move ALL last weekend, if you must know. It really wasn't anything sexy.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Helping a friend move ALL last weekend, if you must know. It really wasn't anything sexy.
OOC: Hey, man, that was a GOLDEN set-up! If you choose to ignore it and tell the truth or something, that's 100% on you, Pee-Wee! I'll re-post the IC portion of my previous post:

(Ahem!)

IC: Cam, Shiyana, Turthain, and Revien move off over to the gradiose front entrace of the Temple of the Frog, while Odo tends to his wound and awaits the watch, who will he hopes take custody of the two Orcish prisoners bound by our heroes.

(Odo) -- it surely is taking those watchmen long enough!

The Temple of the Frog is more grandiose than you believed that a mere amphibian could actually be! The long, gently sloping steps leading up to the porch are not easily surmounted -- they are stone representations of frog eggs, in clumps here and there, interspersed with the occasional sculpture of a lily pad complete with a frog (some are rampant, tongues extended in mid-snare, some reclining). This 'staircase' requires one to climb in fits and starts, 'step-step-HOP,' 'step-step-HOP,' but you arrive at the top anon, where you are greeted by the cacophany of crashing and chopping sounds emanating from within. The double doors stand slightly ajar, but you can see nothing of the goings on inside from your present vantage.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
In the Temple of the Frog

Inside, Cam sees a group of five orcs busily ransacking the temple. Two are chopping pews with axes -- they appear to have started at the back and are working their way forward -- they are now demolishing the third row from the back. Two others are rummaging around with the sacred vessels on the Altar of the Frog, while the last is busy pulling down the wall-hangings and smashing the sculptures and paintings in the place.

[OOC: Map to come later]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases