Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Camlin the Runner, Shiyana of Shadebough Circle, Odo Acolyte of Pholtus, and Turthain of the Emerald Cloak Revein Telereil are seated in the common room of the Red Axe Inn on Old South Road in the City of Briarwood on the northernmost coast of Flotsam Island just off the mainland in the Hold of the Sea Princes. You have all just finished a very filling meal of crocodile steaks and mead. Suddenly, a youth rushes into the place yelling, "Quick! Somebody raise the alarm! Some Orc prisoners have escaped and are killing everybody in the city!" You suspect that he might be exaggerating just a bit....

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Turthain stands, brushing some crumbs off of his clothing. "I suppose that we should see what the fuss is all about," he says. "Perhaps a chance to earn a few coins?" The elf picks up his longbow, and quickly slips the string into place.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana places a hand on the young man's arm and tells him to stay in the inn. Then she cautiously moves out of the inn, sticking close to the wall to see what's to see.

She'll have her shield on her arm, but waiting to see what the actual story is before brandishing her weapon.

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam gets to his feet after Shiyana and follows her out of the door. He places his hand on her shoulder and gently steps in front of her, keeping the inn to their backs. "Stay behind me. The Circle said I was supposed to keep you from getting killed". He lays an arrow across his bow and notches it, pausing to listen for the sounds of fighting and try to pinpoint the location of the jailbreak.

Rhun

First Post
Turthain moves after the others, more than happy to stay in the back of the group. Not that the elf didn't relish the thought of sending an arrow through an orc's eye...but he knew that orcs could be brutal in close proximity. Better to cut them down from a distance.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Cam gets to his feet after Shiyana and follows her out of the door. He places his hand on her shoulder and gently steps in front of her, keeping the inn to their backs. "Stay behind me. The Circle said I was supposed to keep you from getting killed". He lays an arrow across his bow and notches it, pausing to listen for the sounds of fighting and try to pinpoint the location of the jailbreak.

Shiyana has no problem conceding to Cam's instruction.

"My thanks, Ranger Camlin. I shall endeavor to extend to you the same courtesy." the druidess says with a slight grin.

Keldryn

Adventurer
Revien follows the others out the door, shield ready and with one hand on his longsword, ready to draw it from its scabbard if there are orcs on the loose.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: We'll hold it right there and wait for [MENTION=89537]Jacob Marley[/MENTION], "Odo," our erstwhile cleric.

OOC: Anyway this is also a good time to tell you that I have decided to grant you each a boon. If they do not seem equal, I apologize. My intent was for them to be roughly equivalent, but only time will tell if I was remotely successful in that. These willl be explained in full (as far as you are presently aware) in the OOC very soon. Please wait until you have received the boons before continuing the action here, as they might come in handy in a few cases....

OOC: Okay, my part is done! For your characters' boons, see post #51 in the OOC thread. Now we just wait for Odo....

Last edited:

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry guys, didn't notice that we had started.

IC: Odo stands quickly from his spot at the table, his cup of mead still in hand.
Keep back, boy. Take cover. Orcs are nothing to be trifled with.
He grabs of his shield and heads toward his companions near the door.
Turthain, my friend, what do you see?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases