Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: SHWEEEET! Awesome. Thank you Leif!

I'm going to guess that we will still need to wait til we camp again to gain new spells. But I think, given my rolls for the passed several turns I'll just grab the 75% while i can get it. N' do the same for Odo.

Leif

Adventurer
Outside the Orc Cave

OOC: Don't thank me, steeldragons, you earrrrrned it! :)

OOC: Yeah, let's say that increased spell ability will be gained following your next night's sleep.

It's probably a bit past mid-afternoon, so the adventurers can sqeeze in a bit more exploration today, if they want, or they can call it a day and withdraw somwhat from the cave entrance and make camp. Totally up to you. We will wait until everyone (Imperialus ;) ) has leveled-up before we continue, though.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"We should hide the bodies of these orcs," says Turthain. "And search them, of course," he adds with a sly smile. "Odo and Shiyana, if you two will stand watch, Cam and I can drag these bodies into the brush."

OOC: Turthain will search the orcs for valuables, and also recover as many of his arrows as possible.

I'm sure hiding the bodies won't help much, since there is probably blood everywhere, but it still seems like a good idea if we aren't going into the cave right away.

Leif

Adventurer
Outside the Orc Cave

OOC: Still not really moving forward until Camlin's ready, but I'll deal with Turthain's action now. This is the laaaast thing I'm gonna do without Imperialus being fully on board.

IC: Turthain also has available the two quivers of arrows from the orc archers. :) He is able to recover all but two of his own arrows, and as well has two quivers from the orcs, one with 16 arrows and the other with 18.

And, he is able to scavenge 12 gp and 38 sp from the deceased.

[FYI: Party treasure is in Post No. 3 of the RG. :) ]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
With the orcs looted and their bodies hidden from view, Turthain takes a few minutes to try to kick dirt and such over the blood stains in his best attempt to conceal that a battle took place here. With that done, he restocks his supply of arrows, knowing that he'll probably need them.

"So, what's next? Do we explore the cave, or withdraw?"

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam pauses for a moment thinking.

"Well part of me wants to press our advantage... see if we can keep them off balance, but we've taken some wounds ourselves so I think discretion is the better part of valour and we should back off a bit and come at them with greater strength tomorrow."

ooc: sorry for the long spate without posting there. Schools done now though so I've got the summer free and clear.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases