Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
After Odo expresses his response and moves toward the sleeping orcs, Shiyana will turn to Camlin and Turthain with a roll of her turquoise eyes.

"Rope? I have rope!" she says and heads over to assist Brother Odo, and his "One True Way", to tie up the assailants. She pulls her 50' length of rope out of her pack. "Should be enough, I would hope, to bind 2 orcs." she says to Odo with a grin.

Once they are bound, Shiyana will also rouse the sleeping mugg-ee and calmly help him collect himself and direct him into the Red Axe inn to wait for the "excitement" to die down.

Imperialus

Explorer
As the others busy themselves with the prisoner Cam will unlimber his shield from his back and stand watch, listening for other sounds of fighting or nearby.

Leif

Adventurer
"Why thankee, thankee indeed," exclaims the greatful citizen upon being roused by his rescuers. [colr=yellow]"I tought I wa a goner fer sure!"[/color] He does as Shiyana suggests and enters the tavern for a brew to settle his nerves.

A youth who was passing by on the street musters his courage, and approaches the body of the 'mashed face' orc to rummage through his pockets and pouch.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana watches the youth with curiosity for a moment, then looks at the two bound orcs with her and Odo.

"Hm. Not a bad idea." she mentions to noone in particular.

Shiyana will check out the prisoners for pockets or pouches and any treasures or useful items they might have. (if she can get to pockets/pouches without risking distrubing their bindings, of course.)

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
Boy!
Odo calls out to the youth.
Run and fetch us the town guard. We have captured two of the escaped orcs. And tell them two others are dead.

Are there any injured? Besides these two at my feet.

Leif

Adventurer
The boy quickly looks up guiltily at first, but when he realizes that Odo is not angry with him, he quickly thrusts something in his pocket and runs off to find a guardsman. Odo's own thigh wound continues to bleed a bit, but seems fairly stable. It cut halfway through his leg, mind you, but it's fairly stable. ;) [Odo is still down 5hp]

Also, the Adventurers hear some shouts and crashes coming from the Temple of the Frog down the street into which another group of four orcs disappeared when all of this excitement began.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
The boy quickly looks up guiltily at first, but when he realizes that Odo is not angry with him, he quickly thrusts something in his pocket and runs off to find a guardsman. Odo's own thigh wound continues to bleed a bit, but seems fairly stable. It cut halfway through his leg, mind you, but it's fairly stable. ;) [Odo is still down 5hp]

"Would you like some help with that, Brother Odo? It looks rather deep."
Shiyana asks the cleric.

<OOC:I'm actually at a loss here/how this works since AD&D has no "healing" NWP or skill...we'd houseruled them in eons ago. Can I help bandage him, if he wants? Does it do anything/help?>

Also, the Adventurers hear some shouts and crashes coming from the Temple of the Frog down the street into which another group of four orcs disappeared when all of this excitement began.

Shiyana looks up in the direction of the noise.

"I guess we should see to that as well. Where are those guards?

"Do you feel well enough to continue, Brother?"
she says to the cleric with apparent sincerity.

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam will holler towards the direction of the inn

"HEY! Someone come watch these prisoners! There's more Orcs ransacking the temple!"

then to the others

"Brother Odo, unless you're feeling particularly energetic I think you should stay here and wait for the watch, the rest of us can deal with the other escapees."

He then begins making his way across the street towards the front entrance of the Temple of the Frog.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases