Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
The Leader of the Guardsmen confers briefly with one of his fellows. The other guard shrugs and looks perplexed, while the leader just looks very irate, "I told you not to leave anything behind!" Turning back to Shiyana he says, "Seems that we don't have any mancles or ropes with us at all, um, so um, we'll be confiscating your ropes in the name of Overlord Lucius II. The ropes will be available to you again when we're through using them."

Rhun

First Post
Turthain sighs, and slings his bow over his shoulder. The elf was a bit wary of watchmen, especially human ones. "You'll want to check the Temple of...err, the Frog, too. Some of those brutes got loose in there."

Leif

Adventurer
"Yes, well.... sure. We'll get right on that. Seeing as how you've got these orcs contained, we'll just cruise on over there now. Yeah, that's what we'll do." He leads the motley troop of guardsmen temple-ward.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Turthain shakes his head. "Perhaps we should join the watch," he jokes to his companions.

<translated from elvish>"I would be afraid we might be assigned to watch those sprouts!"</elvish> Shiyana replies under her breath to Turthain.

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
"Brother Odo, can you determine if there is any kind of...um...well...'taint' about me. I feel...I dunno...'dirty' after that supposed 'blessing' and would not have my spirit or connection to the Balance offset." <OOC: A Dt. Evil spell would be most appreciated. :D >
My magics are focused on healing today. I can examine you in the morning or we can seek out another from my temple who may be able to assist you. By the way... is anyone injured?

Rhun

First Post
Turthain chuckles at Odo's question, and kicks one of the trussed-up orcs. "Just these pig-faced bastards."

Leif

Adventurer
Looking for Adventure in Briarwood

A passing fellow wearing a scholar's cowl motions to the group of adventuers and says, "Looking for excitement, I might be able to assist...." He continues down the street at a brisk pace. You may follow along, he slows down before he gets out of sight, but evidently, he doesn't want to discuss the matter on the street. Eventually, he enters a musty shop that looks to be a library.

Rhun

First Post
Turthain raises an eyebrow. "We really shouldn't leave these brutes unattended until the watch returns..."

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Turthain raises an eyebrow. "We really shouldn't leave these brutes unattended until the watch returns..."

"I was supposing not." Shiyana comments. She leans against the building on the corner, casually folding her arms and shoots her idea of a "menacing glare" at the captive every so often.

Remove ads