Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam looks to the guards and raises an eyebrow when they report nothing out of the ordenary. "The watch has the remaining escapees in hand? Oh, and one of the Orcs in the temple had an axe of mine stuck in his chest, I don' suppose one of you happened to retrieve it?"

If the guardman gives his axe back Cam will follow the remainder of the group to the library, otherwise he will make a quick detour back into the temple of the frog, first to see if it seems normal again, and second to retrive his weapon.

Leif

Adventurer
Looking for Adventure in Briarwood

The guards report that the situation is well in-hand, but don't give any details about captures and so forth. Cam finds his axe in a bin on the outside of the temple -- evidently a combination alms box and 'lost and found repository.'

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Turthain chuckles. "That would bring a new meaning to 'Alms for the poor'," jokes the elf as Cam retrieves his axe from the donation box.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Since Cam found his axe without entering the temple, will he be content to go now, or will he indulge his curiosity to its fullest and final extent and still enter?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Cam steps inside the vestibule of the temple, and sees only several small, lily-pad covered pools, and murals of pond life.

Rhun

First Post
"If you go back in there Cam, I'm not pulling you out," says Turthain. One can't tell from his tone if he is joking or serious.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Cam? What's it going to be, eh? :) Anybody else have anything to contribute to the decision of the next course of action for the adventurers?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Cam? What's it going to be, eh? :) Anybody else have anything to contribute to the decision of the next course of action for the adventurers?

Shiyana is still waiting (presumably with Odo and Revien?) for Cam's return from the temple, to go with the scribe and find out what he knows.

"So, you get a lot of orcish prisoners escaping around here? Where do they come from? Do they raid this town often?" she casually asks the scribe as they await her companions' return. "Lovely weather we're having, isn't it?"

Leif

Adventurer
In a tavern in Briarwood

Shiyana is still waiting (presumably with Odo and Revien?) for Cam's return from the temple, to go with the scribe and find out what he knows.

"So, you get a lot of orcish prisoners escaping around here? Where do they come from? Do they raid this town often?" she casually asks the scribe as they await her companions' return.
"Not so much, no ineed! This is a rare sight here. I heard that the orcs had been captured by City Soldiers and were set to be interrogated by Briarwood Rangers about something."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases