Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana holds up her hand to admire the blue stone ring. "Rather fetching, don't you think, Turthain? I'll keep this on for safe keeping." She puts the other in one of her belt pouches with the gems.

"Where do you suppose these great brutes came by so much treasure? Just carrying it around in this rural place. Are we agreed that 50 sp will be an apt compensation for poor Master and mistress Groll?" Shiyana asks anyone in ear shot. If she gets confirmation of the payment, she will gladly take the farm family their share with smiles and hopes that it eases any of their misfortune.

OOC: Sorry, getting a bit lost. Are we camping/sleeping now or did Camlin come back and we're tracking the ogres? Do we need to set watches? Shiyana is good on spells for now, so she can take shifts with Camlin to let Turthain and Odo get their required rest.

Rhun

First Post
"That is the nature of such brutes...they tend to collect large amounts of loot. Likely from travelers and such." Turthain shrugs. "Are you sure you want to camp now? I know it has been a long day, but I keep envisioning these two brutes' companions coming to look for them when they don't return..."

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"That is the nature of such brutes...they tend to collect large amounts of loot. Likely from travelers and such." Turthain shrugs. "Are you sure you want to camp now? I know it has been a long day, but I keep envisioning these two brutes' companions coming to look for them when they don't return..."

Shiyana shrugs. "I put it to you my fine gentlefolk. I am sure I could continue for another couple of hours. And my own magics and blessings of the Balance are intact.

"My only concern might be that the ogres can cover much more distance than we and we may find ourselves camping far afield than in this relatively secured place. Though I am sure all of us, excepting the good Brother, would be more than comfortable in Nature's embrace for the night.

"Besides, if more ogres do come, are we not responsible to maintain this burg and its poor people our protection...at least through the night?"

<OOC: In short, Shiyana's good to go. Whatever the party decides, Shiyana is more than willing to go along with.>

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Watch schedule? Location(s) of sentries and bedded party members?

OOC [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION], [MENTION=893]Imperialus[/MENTION], [MENTION=98644]Jacob[/MENTION]Marley: As I said Shiyana is good to go. If it is 8pm-ish, then 3 watches of 4 hours should do the trick. Shiyana can certainly take two of them, or do one herself and share another with Camlin or however...so Turthain and Odo can get the eight hours they require. She'll probably be a bit groggy and short tempered after only a 4 hour nap. But she doesn't need to relearn spells, so she'll get by, I would expect.

8-midnight: Shiyana & Camlin or just Camlin?
midnight to 4am: Shiyana
4am to 8am: Turthain? or Odo?

If Camlin takes the first on his own, than Shiyana can get 8 hours...even if it's not all at once. Camlin is half-elvin also, right? So he can see ok by himself in the dark? If not, Shiyana will sit the watch with him to have some infravision working in the dark.

That work for everyone or any other suggestions? I'm totally fine with whatever order the group decides...just trying to move things along.

As for where...how about on the opposite side of the sheep's pasture, in the direction the ogre's came from so, hopefully, if necessary, we will encounter them before they reach the homestead/village/sheep.

--SD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases