Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Redding Flat

The adventurers have a very quiet and peaceful night. The sun peeks over the hills on the eastern horizon at just before 6:00 A.M.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Hmmm. Ok.

I dunno what kind of "cover" there is leading up to the tower doors. But how about Raggs tries to sneak up to the tower and take a listen at the doors?..and/or determine if they're open/can be opened from the outside (I'm guessing not).

We'r not gonna learn anything new sitting here looking at it, it seems.

Or we can all just walk up to the door en masse.

Lemme know how you all want to proceed and Lief can tell me (or any of us) what, if any, rolls he needs.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: What is this tower that steeldragons speaks of?

LOL. Oops. ...I knew this would happen sooner or later.

Sorry all. I was posting, thinking I was in Leif's "Beta" game thread, in which I am playing a different character.

Ignore above. (I was wondering how the beta game group got to night time so fast!)

Apologies for the confusion.

So..YAY! No more ogres. Let's go track 'em and see what's to see. :angel:

Leif

Adventurer
Redding Flat - tracking the ogres

It will be quite simple to "track" the ogres as far as Camlin went yestereve. Probably not very tough to go on from there, either.

OOC: You really threw me for a loop, steeldragons! I couldn't figure out which game I was in for a second there. You might want to copy the gist of post #272 into the "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta game. Or not. I'm just sayin'...

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Redding Flat - Groll

"Sure, give me about 5 minutes, there's just us and three other families." He makes the rounds, and soon everyone is gathered to hear the Mighty Ranger.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases