Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Always ready.

Turthain leans quietly up against the porch of the Groll's home as Groll himself moves off to gather the rest of the villagers for Cam's speech.

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC: Always ready.

Turthain leans quietly up against the porch of the Groll's home as Groll himself moves off to gather the rest of the villagers for Cam's speech.

Once the people arrive Cam clears his throat... Staring at the expectant villagers he takes a deep breath and prepares to launch into a carefully crafted speech that he has been mulling over in his head since the night before, a speech designed to inspire, to uplift, and to get the villagers to provide any useful information. He promptly goes blank stumbles over his own tongue and stammers out:

"so... uhhh, sorry, I'm not so good at this... Anyhow we killed a few of the ogres, and I think we have an idea of where the rest are... Does anyone have any information about them that might help us out?

Leif

Adventurer
Redding Flat - Camlin's Oration

A quiet murmer rises from the small gathering of farm folk before Cam. A single voice then rises and says, "We gen'ly runs from ogres, they's big an' mean."

Rhun

First Post
Turthain adds his voice to Cam's. "We killed two of them, there..." The elf points to where the ogre bodies lay. "I suggest burning them when we depart, and burying the bones. We aim to seek out the rest of this tribe, and slay them. If we fail, it is possible that they will seek retribution...so please, if you have any information that you think might be of value to us, tell us."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Redding Flat - Turthain's Oration

"My boy said he seen some orcs a coupla days ago. I figgered he was tetched in the haid, but maybe there'us sumpin' to it? Down yonder by the crick it was," and the peasant points most helpfully to the same general area already identified by Camlin as the most likely source of these miscreants.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Turthain nods. "Thank you. It may be simply coincidence, but if those orcs are in cahoots with the ogres, we should be prepared for it."

Leif

Adventurer
Redding Flat - Advice from Peasants

The man goes on, "I's-a-thankin' that if'n it was me, I'd want to be prepared anyhow. Yep, I allow that I surely would."

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana now steps forward with a questioning raised eyebrow in Camlin's direction.

"Well, I think we've kept these good people from their daily work for long enough. Shall we go end this ogre, and possibly orc as well, menace for their continued security? Good morrow to you Master Groll and to you all. We shall return as soon as our task is complete."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases