Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Rhun

First Post
Attack & Damage Rolls

Edit: Doesn't matter anyway, since both attacks look to have missed. No retconning needed.

Rhun

First Post
Seeing his companions engage the three closest orcs in melee, Turthain moves backward, and fires off two arrows at the orcs that have just appeared in the cave entrance.

Move to AS16, attack vrs Orc 5

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

Turthain's first arrow sails errantly, but his second strikes his target, Orc 5 squarely, but the beast still stands, albeit shakily.

Attachments

• A-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 3.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 54

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

Orc attacks! Orcs 1 and 2 attack Camlin. Orc 3 attacks Shiyana. The Orcs are too overanxious with bloodlust and almost trip over themselves.

Adventurers are up!

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana goes into a flinging furry with her cudgel.

"Stop. Trying. To. Kill ME!"

EDIT OOC: Aaaand, I suspect somethin' baaaad's gonna happen with that roll. lol.

IC:
"Odo help Cam! Turthain!?

Post roll Edit: Odo slams into O2 with a solid blow. "Feel the force of the Light of Pholtus!"

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC: just checking, but shouldn't Orc 1 be dead? Cam hit it with his arrow during the surprise round, and then hit (I assume that AC 5 was a hit) for another 5 damage during the melee round.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: FYI, Turthain should have moved to AS16 as part of his last round of actions.

Turthain continues moving backward, in order to better employ his bow against the charging orcs. He sends another pair of feathered shafts streaking through the air.

OOC: If arrow 1 takes out orc 5, then Turthain will shoot orc 4 with arrow 2. Otherwise, both arrows at orc 5.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Imperialus, yeah, I have some trouble following your directions, like I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'the middle one,' but yes I probably should have caught that before.

IC: His adrenalin all used up, Orc #1 says, "Gak," and drops dead! Odo bashes Orc #2 for 3 hp damage, but the orc is still standing, stinking, and raising nine kinds of Hell.

OOC: Rhun, Turthain's first arrow dropped Orc #5, so he feathered Orc #4 with his second. Orc #4 immediately turns and flees back into the womb-like dark safety of the cave.

Shiyana swings valiantly, but fails to connect this time.

Cam is still up this round, and then the orcs. (Hold your horses, steeldragons! ;) )

OOC: I made some changes to the map just after 9pm cst, so if you saw problems before then, look again.

Attachments

• A-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 4.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
OOC sorry, I'll try to be more clear.

Cam pivots to the right and ignores the orc fighting Odo (Orc 2) and instead moves to help Shiyana swinging his sword low in an attempt to hamstring the orc (Orc 3).

Missing horribly as he does so. :(

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Imperialus - the green thing on the map is a tree. The quickest way for Cam to come to Shiyana's aid is to move to AR14. Is that what you want? [I'm assuming so, until notified otherwise.] Oh, and I'm at least as sorry as you about the earlier mistakes that I made. No hard feelings? All striving for greater clarity is duly appreciated by all, I'm sure!

Attachments

• A-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 5.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases